Jerry! Jerry!

By Annonmyus - 03/12/2010 08:56

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend left me for my step-sister. He's been cheating on me with her for the past 6 months, and got her pregnant. I also found out that my stomach pains are due to the fact that I'm also pregnant. My family could officially qualify for Jerry Springer. FML
I agree, your life sucks 67 382
You deserved it 9 805

Same thing different taste

Top comments

tdub10 2

This is truely an fml. Sorry, I feel bad for you Op.

Jerry is the answer to all your problems

Comments

AmandaMontana 0

it's called birth control. or a condom. USE THEM. they prevent stupid stuff from happening. like STDs. or babies.

jaybabyx3 0

babies aren't stupid! it's not their fault that their parents chose to have them.

goldiefox 0

babies aren't stupid! it's the parents who are and obviously you! =P

Invader_GIR 0

If I were in your situation, I'd consider abortion. Obviously, I'm not in that situation. I have no idea what you feel like about this, or what your views on abortion are. All I'm saying is that it is an option. Well, it probably is. I also don't know anything about the cost, what you might have to go through to get it, how much you might need it, how well off you are financially and everything else you might need to consider. And of course, I'm not female so I don't know anything about that either.

lqbabie 0

what 32 said. I'm pro-choice and you sound as if you're no where near mentally or finacially able to raise a baby, plus the father is an ass and doesn't sound like he will contribute. I don't know what your feelings about abortion are, so obv if you're anti abortion, then don't listen to me >.

Invader_GIR 0

And to everybody saying "use protection", how was she to know that her boyfriend wasn't going to be around? How was she to know that he didn' want a baby? Perhaps some method of contraception failed? Perhaps she was talked into not using any and wanted a baby so agreed? You don't know their situation so you really can't say what she should or shouldn't have done.

RedPillSucks 31

They should use protection unless they actually want a child. People who plan to have children usually talk about this stuff with each other. If there's no discussion, then she should protect her interests. People need to be grownup about this stuff

Yet she, in her horribly suck-ass situation right now, doesn't need a ton of people spouting "should've done this, should've done that". Too late for your comment to be of any help, if you're trying to give her "good advice". But of course, that's what you get when posting on FML.

stewpididiot 11

ha, men are pigs !! oink oink....

6 months? that's your fault for not knowing much earlier.

tmmundy 17

this is sad in so many ways....the poor babies that will be born into this mess....where were the parents when all this baby making was going on??