Jedi mind trick

By Anonymous - 02/10/2019 04:00

Today, my stepdad punched me in the face after I told him I hated him. He and my mom came in 10 minutes later to try to convince me that I'd made it up in my head that he'd punched me. My face was still red. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 245
You deserved it 197

Same thing different taste

Top comments

This is called gaslighting. (Physical abuse notwithstanding) ... get some help from the authorities if you are safely able to.

Your mom is the worst, siding with the guy that hits her child. Go to the authorities and get help or you risk things getting worse and worse.

Comments

This is called gaslighting. (Physical abuse notwithstanding) ... get some help from the authorities if you are safely able to.

If you're under 18, I would call tell someone outside of your family and call CPS. If you're over 18, there's not much you can do about it now. If it happens again, make sure you take photos of any injuries/evidence of the incident and call the police.

Well duh, but since the stepdad & mom fiercely deny that it happened and at this point any physical evidence is gone, there's nothing they can do. All that'll come of them calling the cops on the stepdad is anger & resentment. On both sides.

Stop hitting yourself. Stop hitting yourself. Stop hitting yourself. (If you don't get this, you didn't have siblings.)

Your mom is the worst, siding with the guy that hits her child. Go to the authorities and get help or you risk things getting worse and worse.

Traveling_Book 9

To be fair to the mom if he punches the kid he’s definitely beating on her too. He probably threatened to smack her around more if she didn’t go along with his dumb plan. Bad situation all around.

me as a parent i would protect my children at all cost i would have sent his ass to jail and file for divorce so i dont understand why your momma would not protect her child they both deserve jail time

Make sure you report him. I can’t believe your mom would take his side...

call 911 and get stepdad arrested. get OUT of that house.

PlagueofFiction 20

I highly recommend that you take this to the police. This abuse by him, and your mother defending him by saying it never happened is why there are so many children mentally scarred in the world. Please, take it from someone who has an abusive father, tell the police.

Press charges while you still can. Send that piece of shit to jail!!!!