It's certainly some sort of proposal

By imaloser - 06/07/2009 23:27 - Canada

Today, I thought my boyfriend of six years was going to propose to me. We're high school sweethearts and he was my first. Just as he was looking into my eyes he said, "I've been seeing someone else for two years and I'm choosing her over you... it was a tough decision." FML
I agree, your life sucks 73 397
You deserved it 4 295

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wow, that sucks....I'm sorry. Hope the next few months are okay for you. On the bright side - way to dodge a bullet. If he did it once, chances are he'll do it again.

Lame guy, he thinks he's in a tv show called The Bachelor IX or something

Comments

annamg 0

Yeah, it's true that high school romances rarely last, but it doesn't mean it won't hurt when they end. Sorry, OP, that sucks.

Well, that sucks. Remember, though: No matter how much you want to screw with his life right now, don't do anything that could get you into legal trouble. No screwing with his credit or committing vandalism. Sign his ass up for all the spam in the world, though! Still, you should have been a bit more observant that things weren't what they should have been for two years.

ouch. that must really hurt.thats ok, you're better off without him.any guy that cheats on his girlfriend is an asshole.but still, they were together for two years.you didnt see any signs of cheating or anything??

I hope it was worth wasting your virginity with him. Fornication always ends up leaving one person screwed. In this case, it was you.

rustyrox 0

Is this real? I just have a hard time believing you wouldn't catch on to something like that when you know someone so well. Either way people don't have the right to treat ppl this way. why are so many guys such barbarians!?!

N3VVRmiNd 0

At least it was a tough desicion

Summer_Girl567 0

Awh:( Im so sorry! Let's go kill the bitch >:]

YDI for thinking he would marry you and for being oblivious and not realizing he was cheating on you for TWO years.

I hope you're doing a little better today.