It's certainly some sort of proposal

By imaloser - 06/07/2009 23:27 - Canada

Today, I thought my boyfriend of six years was going to propose to me. We're high school sweethearts and he was my first. Just as he was looking into my eyes he said, "I've been seeing someone else for two years and I'm choosing her over you... it was a tough decision." FML
I agree, your life sucks 73 397
You deserved it 4 295

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wow, that sucks....I'm sorry. Hope the next few months are okay for you. On the bright side - way to dodge a bullet. If he did it once, chances are he'll do it again.

Lame guy, he thinks he's in a tv show called The Bachelor IX or something

Comments

he's not a complete asshole. atleast he told her. but it dies suck that he led her on. shit happens just gotta know tomorrow is another day.

Gruffy 0

Don't beat yourself up over it...dude's a dog...and there ARE good guys out there, so dont give up hope...

ZacharyorAndrew 0
LethalLashes 0

:( I want to cry for you. I met my fiancee when i was in junior high school and he was a junior, and we've been together for six years now. dont let anyone tell you high school sweethearts dont exist. they do. and trust me, you have to kiss a lot of frogs until you're lead to a prince charming. i say do what you think is best, but clearly you deserve much better. if anything, thank that fool because now you have gained some strength and an insight into what characteristics you look for in a partner.

LethalLashes 0

I think you are dismissing the fact that he told her...2 years AFTER he's been having an affair.

only1starr 0

dude, wooow that reeeeeeeally sucks. im sooooooo sorry :(

This is why girls always say that all guys are assholes! *facepalm*

This sucks and feel bad for you. But maybe now you can find someone better.