I'm not worthy

By dracer - 04/02/2010 02:17 - United States

Today, my boyfriend of three years who I helped through drug rehab and find employment in my office left me for someone else. His explanation was that now that his "head is not clouded with chemicals" and he "makes decent money", he wants to settle down with someone worthy of him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 993
You deserved it 3 970

Same thing different taste

Top comments

exceswater 8

send him some drugs... to bring him back...

He's not ****** up for using drugs in the first place. He's a dick for dumping her after she cleaned him up, got him sober, AND helped him get a job where she works. The fact that he justifies his actions by saying that he wants to settle down with someone whose worthy of HIM makes what he did even worse.

Comments

do everything in your power to get him fired.

grarox 0

add some drugs to his drink and get him hooked again haha no seriously he's an asshole

kitkit_fml 0

worthy of his assholiness? I hope u aren't

tb15 0

I clicked FYL and YDI, because while that is seriously F'd.... It sounds to me like you were just dating him because you wanted a project. Maybe you should think about dating guys who have their life together already, instead of bad-boys whose life you can fix in hopes that they will be eternally grateful and stay with you. I think some girls just have this fantasy about taking a guy out of the gutter, getting his life on track, and making a happy family together.

#7, ignore #55 please. #55, that was completely uncalled for. All: Can't we just get along?

Just throwing this out there for the people saying that it's her fault for dating a drug addict, maybe when they met and started dating, he wasn't a drug addict. Maybe he just ran into the wrong crowd and started to get into bad things and instead of leaving him a complete disaster, she stuck around to help him out. Regardless, we don't know the past they had. I see where people are saying that he's cutting ties to start a new life, but if my first point is correct, that would make him quite the jerk. OP, just try to move on. You did you're best and it must not have been enough for him. You can do better, just try to stay away from that crowd. Good luck.

I would like too. I know this was rude that I said to her. But on other post, She always has to correct people

iknowthatguy 0

Can you please explain your comma after date?