I'm not worthy

By dracer - 04/02/2010 02:17 - United States

Today, my boyfriend of three years who I helped through drug rehab and find employment in my office left me for someone else. His explanation was that now that his "head is not clouded with chemicals" and he "makes decent money", he wants to settle down with someone worthy of him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 993
You deserved it 3 970

Same thing different taste

Top comments

exceswater 8

send him some drugs... to bring him back...

He's not ****** up for using drugs in the first place. He's a dick for dumping her after she cleaned him up, got him sober, AND helped him get a job where she works. The fact that he justifies his actions by saying that he wants to settle down with someone whose worthy of HIM makes what he did even worse.

Comments

ya know what it just shows that u are a better person then him

dramakat11 0

How that has to hurt! Hang in there. You sound like a great, supportive loving person anyone would be lucky to have. Hopefully you'll find someone with most of his shit together from the beginning this time who really appreciates you.

baffledking042 0

He's right. You don't deserve him. You deserve better.

that pisses me off...SOOOO MUCH!!!!! if anything, he is completely unworthy of you...but dont worry, drug addicts are addicts for life; he'll slip up someday and his new gf wont be as supportive as you...he'll be back...and thats when you can rip out his heart and shove it down his throat with a simple "no, i wont take you back"...because, quite frankly, you can do better!!

When he comes back, tell him he's not worthy of you.

Think of it as a blessing, you know get to go a find someone worth of you. To stand by someone in their time of need like that says that you are a good person. You deserve better.

wow, what an ass... u shud be glad, u saw his true self. ur not with him anymore. u deserve better.

LoveUJustinBiebe 0

what an asshole.after all u u did 4 him