I hate it here

By ElaborateScheme - 14/08/2016 20:52 - United States - Palm Beach Gardens

Today, I was feeling a little bored so I decided to go outside for once. Living in Florida is nice and all, except for the fact that right now I'm putting ice over two snake bites. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 834
You deserved it 1 151

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You should have gotten a nose ring as well. Although a belly piercing wouldnt be bad.

Comments

At least it wasn't mosquitos! Wouldn't want to risk zika

Nerd14 9

As a Floridian, I have to say that there's nothing nice about living here.

Every part of Florida that isn't a beach. Lived there for 15 years, moved as far away as humanly possible from that hell hole, never regretted it. Literally every other state has a better economy and is less likely to try and murder you for breathing.

And after a few days of immense pain, the snake(s) died.

There's a reason from native Americans exiled from their tribes due to crimes or what not were sent to live there, as a former resident let me say this much. The beaches you see In all the spring break ads? Yeah that's about 10% of the state, the other 90% is a swamp where every thing Mother Nature can throw at you (from sink hole to mosquitos) is trying to kill you or eat you or implant its larva in your still living body or recently deceased corpse. Not sure why we chose to colonize that waste land but I'm sure as hell glad I'm out, I'd say fyl but with two snake bites as a local Floridian? Let me guess you were walking around in the brush in shorts and a flip flops like a ingenious local? Either that or you were not Paying a lick of attention to where you were going. Even the water moccasins you can tell where they are by the ungodly stench of rotten eggs that seems to follow them wherever they go, albiet you get to close and those ******* will chase you down. Unless you were swimming and got bit By a moccasin I'd say YDI, if you did get bit by a moccasin, then props on living long enough to tell about it and fyl.

Luke16eirb7deneuwn1 20