Help yourself

By AshamedDaughter - 17/08/2011 07:14 - Canada

Today, my Dad and I went to McDonald's, only to have him shove two handfuls of sugar packets into the bag. He said, "If it's for free, why only take one?" To make it worse, my crush was at the till, watching what was happening. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 627
You deserved it 3 772

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Take some sugar packets, go to your crush, and say, "I think you dropped your nametag."

Why not just get him to be your sugar daddy?

Comments

kenziem18 0

you need to find a new crush if he's working at mcdonalds, he'll never be able to take you out on a nice date working minimum wage!

I thonk you could do better than someone who works at McDonalds.

I wouldn't be too embarrassed. At least you're not the one behind the till, working at Mickey D's.

perdix 29

Everytime I see free Splenda available, I shove handfuls of packets down the front of my pants (have you seen how much that shut costs?), and suddenly I become popular with the ladies. ;) My daughter said that behavior embarrassed her, so when I'm in her presence, I shove the packets down the back of my pants and say I need a new Depends. Much better.

smh. some peoples parents are pretty embarassing.

Yeah. Surprise! There are other words for cashier in the world. In places like Canada, where the fml is from, it is much more common to call it a til. smh.

perdix 29

Your crush is a McDonald's cashier? Honey, I think you're aiming too low. Isn't there a Tim Horton's in the area?

You deserved it for being embarrassed over something so insignificant.

missalice0306 19

Your dad isn't that embarrassing. He just sounds like a normal dad :)