Help yourself

By AshamedDaughter - 17/08/2011 07:14 - Canada

Today, my Dad and I went to McDonald's, only to have him shove two handfuls of sugar packets into the bag. He said, "If it's for free, why only take one?" To make it worse, my crush was at the till, watching what was happening. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 627
You deserved it 3 772

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Take some sugar packets, go to your crush, and say, "I think you dropped your nametag."

Why not just get him to be your sugar daddy?

Comments

kawaiianime 5
No_habla_espanol 11

In fact he isn't you can never have enough sugar no habla español guy. I suggest instead of saying "freeloader much", throw in a few descriptive adjectives, compound predicates and direct objects to make a full, complete, sexy, compound sentence.

being that worked up about what and how ppl say things shows youre a **** who thinks being superior in intelligance makes you a better human being. everyone has their strengths and weaknesses. get over it.

RedPillSucks 31

The sugar and ketchup is there for people to take what they need. I'm not sure what the problem is, other than you being so self conscious about your "crush" judging you by association.

zeke420 0

Not only that but he works at Mcdonalds.....like he really cares about the sugar packets wen he's making $8 an hour lol

But the thing is they don't NEED two handfuls of sugar packets; if everyone took that many they'd have to stop offering them.

H00SIERBOY 0

damn now he probably thinks your cheap. lol

I would be more worried being caught at McDonalds than that happening.

IndiRae 9

...why? Sure, is a greasy cesspool that's just waiting for a mass shut down due to their abnormally ****** up hygiene patterns. But other than that, I see no problem.

Does your dad want to become diabetic or something?

I'm sorry if I offended diabetics, I am truly sorry. ):

Sorry if I offended diabetics, I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to offend anyone.

You only have one father. For all the stupid or embarrassing things he does, you have to stick with him. If you're still using the term "crush" then you have your whole life to find someone else. Don't care so much what people think of you until college.

Ohemgee! My mom goes to McDonalds when ever she wants straws and napkins.. It's so embarrassing. I don't think my mom hasever purchased a stack of napkins xD So yea... I feel your pain. (:

Could be weirder...or worse. Sometimes, when I would go to a local sandwich shop there were these people who took packets of condiments on top of sugar and napkins. you know, I never figured out why either. lol

My Dad does the same. He'll grab an inch of napkins, a sh*tton of utensils, and way too many sauce packets at taco bell. It's quite embarrassing. I can't leave him alone with a takeout bag, ever.