Haunted by you

By Tech Savvy - 20/09/2011 00:20 - United States

Today, my ex, whom I haven't seen in two years, contacted me. She was great company back in the day, wild in bed, the most attractive person I've ever dated, and totally uninterested in a serious relationship. She wants me to fix her computer. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 748
You deserved it 4 990

Same thing different taste

Top comments

almostkilledme 0

You should have told her that you would take sex as payment.

Comments

scottgeo 0

I would go for it. If nothing else you will have a fresh image to beat off to later.

maybe "fix my computer" is code word for "I wana **** you" haha

Perhaps, it is just an excuse for her to get in contact with you again, but with a valid excuse, if things go wrong?

Wow. I agree with most of the post. Don't do it. Believe me. I know the feeling of an ex taking advantage of old feelings. If you want to make a friendship. Fine. But do not let your emotions get the best of you. You'll only get hurt. As for her contacting you out of the blue to fix her computer. I would say no. It means she's testing the waters to see if she can still control in anyway the puppet strings.

gatorkiss 0

Man she wants you dude. Enjoy! Worse case scenario you get to fix her computer. Best case scenario you get laid.

structuredchaoz 4

Dude. It's an excuse to get in touch with you. Don't be so nieve.

Ehhh. I wouldn't be so sure about that. OP should proceed cautiously just in case. He shouldn't make a move unless she does.

She's getting back in contact with you! Grab the opportunity, grab it!

davek 36

You're obviously going to have to copy her n00dz and post them on /b/.

She wants you to come over and service her sweet yoni.