Gutted

By babysitter93 - 22/07/2009 12:17 - United States

Today, I was fired from the babysitting job I've had for 2 years. I thought maybe the mother had found out that I sometimes let her kids stay up late and have extra sweets. The real reason, as she told me, was that she didn't want her kids loving anyone more than they love her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 979
You deserved it 3 555

Same thing different taste

Top comments

chiodosluvr 0

wow no wonder why her kids love you more... lol.

Sucks that you lose your job because she's a bitchy mother. FYL.

Comments

I feel sorry for those kids. They have a clingy, overobsesive mom who will probably sabatoge their relationships just so that they dont leave her

CynicComedian 2

That's a bunny boiling, psycho woman there! Sounds like a case of borderline personality disorder. I'm sorry for your bad luck. My fiancee babysat for the kids of a crazy mother who wouldn't buy food if she only had enough money for either food or a manicure and eventually laid her off because the babysitting pay was cutting into her clothes and salon money (making her kids sit in her store all day long with nothing to do). Keep your head up. You must have been a good sitter for this to happen to you.

fyourlife33 0

sounds like that woman is almost as ridiculous as the mom's in the bruno movie trying to get their kid in the photoshoot

curryndricegirll 0

that's not a personality disorder! can you honestly say you've never been jealous before?!?! Give me a break. yep, every jealous person in the world is borderline personality disorder.

CynicComedian 2

There's being jealous, and then there's being ridiculous. This is off the deep end ridiculous and anyone who does crap like that has some kind of psychological disorder.

The mother sounds like a psycho. I agree with a lot of the posters commenting here who are saying that she's gonna sabotage their future relationships when they become teens/adults. FYL Indeed.

Wow. That lady must be rlly busy with her so called life and isnt much aware of her kids. I bet she considers herself as an independent women and not a house wife. Women these days need to step up a little i understand us women want to be independent but some of us have kids and we need to think bout them. Your children always comed before your job. I bet the kids were just lookign for some love and thier babysitter gave it to them. I think u'll be a FABULOUS mother and wonderful with kids. Just be happy tht u were fired because you gave the love tht tht lady could never give.

Maybe she has a job so she can feed her kids? In this day and age, unless the husband makes a ridiculous amount of money, the wife needs to work as well. I'm sorry if you think I'll be a bad mother because I need a job.

luvmybby0623 0

This is more of an FHL. Least the kids love you more!!!(:

lol, sounds like someone is insecure about their shitty maternal skills. Funny thing is, if her kids really did love you more than her, it'll be even worse because now they'll (likely) openly miss you and want you to return.

mrlucky4444 0

Maybe her kids would love her more if she wasnt such a bitch

DWdizzy 0

thats not a FML, your a warm and likable person. so much infact, you had to lose your baby sitting job over it. you got something alot better than a baby sitting job from this experience, take it as that

angryseatroll 5

No wonder they love you more. Poor kids too. If they do love they are really going to miss you. :( I'm sorry!

This isn't that bad...well in one way it is. But the kids loved you so much!