Gullible

By anonymous - 25/06/2013 06:12 - United States - Cloquet

Today, I was bored so I began to try to convince my boyfriend that Albert Einstein was actually African-American, and that he painted himself white so he would be accepted as a scientist. Due to his competitive nature, he replied, "I already knew that babe." FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 162
You deserved it 9 652

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You think THAT'S bad, once I convinced an entire online community that I was actually a doctor.

JoshTheMaggot 8

Is this the same couple as the last fml like this? Either way he needs to educate himself.

Comments

olpally 32

Please bitch slap the stupid out of him. Better yet, don't breed with him, sounds like a total meatball.

All she has to do is tell him if he has sex anymore his penis falls off. It'll also fall off he tells anyone about that!

How dare you insult meatballs like that!

olpally 32

Lol, great replies! :) hahaha.

He's either really stupid, or knows not to argue with a woman..

In which case he's actually smarter than a lot of people! Oh, how the tables have turned!

He's probably pranking you, or at least I hope so..

Maybe he was saying that he knew you were bored out of your mind.

Is it any harder to believe that than Lady Gaga portraying himself as a woman?

Or is this that he can't be bothered arguing with you over it and just agrees to get you to shut up?

It's more likely that he just agreed with OP to shut her up.

You should have stopped with the slugs

vencku 13

Given that we had a very similar snail-slug FML just a few days ago, this isn't really funny. I'm surprised this got through moderation.

perdix 29

Smart guys listen to Dr. Phil: "Do you want to be right or do you want to be happy?" I wish I'd have learned this earlier -- I would have quietly accepted a lot of wrong shit and been blissfully happy. Of course, if I did that, there never would have been a perdix.