Gullible

By anonymous - 25/06/2013 06:12 - United States - Cloquet

Today, I was bored so I began to try to convince my boyfriend that Albert Einstein was actually African-American, and that he painted himself white so he would be accepted as a scientist. Due to his competitive nature, he replied, "I already knew that babe." FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 159
You deserved it 9 651

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You think THAT'S bad, once I convinced an entire online community that I was actually a doctor.

JoshTheMaggot 8

Is this the same couple as the last fml like this? Either way he needs to educate himself.

Comments

JoshTheMaggot 8

Is this the same couple as the last fml like this? Either way he needs to educate himself.

Did anyone bother thinking about the fact that the bf realized this was a stupid discussion and just "agreed" with her to get her to shut up? Seems like op is the dumbass here who actually thought her bf genuinely believed her.

Wizardo 33

"Does anybody have an ounce... of mass, this theory is all relative me man".

What's with men and agreeing with the pranks their women play on them like it's a fact?

These guys are smart, they know better than to disagree with a woman! n_n

Idfk, but they are dumb as shit. Everyone knows he was german. Also, Op shouldn't have said that prank to begin with because she could have had it backfire since it could make he seem like she didn't know he was german when she did in fact know.

When a know-it-all gets busted, he gets busted good.

Some girl tried to convince her boyfriend that Albert Einstein was actually African American, and he agreed. Hope this clears up what I think was a question...

This the same guy who already knee that snails turn into slugs?

You think THAT'S bad, once I convinced an entire online community that I was actually a doctor.

I know, right? Once, I convinced them that my moustache was real!

Wizardo 33

No! There's a glitch in the Matrix. Doc isn't a doc and Pleo's luscious lip warmer is fake? Next thing you know Noor doesn't actually take pictures with Ezio and Perdix isn't a partridge :(

And people actually thought I was a cyborg! What naïveté!

perdix 29

#7, now I know why that prostate exam seemed kind of unprofessional. When I saw the golf glove and the stick of butter, I should have hiked up my drawers and run!

I convinced two online communities that my beard was a dog!

not sure if really dumb boyfriend, or just an asshole

flashback.miss 28

Now convince him he actually has an IQ above 30. Or smack him with a science/biology/etc. textbooks.

BlackBlazeCobra 16

Are you guys related to the couple in which the girl tried to convince her boyfriend slugs were just snails whose shells fell off? Or are you the same people?