Gross

By Anonymous - 19/09/2018 13:30

Spicy
Today, a man easily 30 years older than me said hi in a bar, but I didn’t engage. Apparently that meant "Please rub your junk on my leg." FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 510
You deserved it 268

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I hope you accidentally poured your drink down the front of his pants, OP

Are you by any chance related to that catholic cardinal who said recently he wasn't aware child molestation is a crime?

Comments

Mr_Mole 24

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

If someone ignores you, that usually means "leave me alone" not, "Please rub your dick on me"

Are you by any chance related to that catholic cardinal who said recently he wasn't aware child molestation is a crime?

"You are female? Then anything bad that happens is your fault. If you'd engaged with him, I'd be saying you should've just ignored him, engaging with him was encouragement."

Mortoli 30

no engagement isnt encouragement flirting is. saying hi is a basic human decency. its not like he was asking a next to impossible question I mean damn. if he starts flirting just tell him your not interested.

I hope you accidentally poured your drink down the front of his pants, OP

Is that how courtship rituals are working these days? Good to know!

Mortoli 30

i mean i understand hating him for that but at same time. you could have been nice/decent and said hi back. all the guy said was hi. its not like he started asking a next to impossible quiz type question to get the mood going. and if you didnt want to talk all you had to do was politely say hi get through basic questions but then say im sorry im here with a friend etc etc...so yeah.

Tiny Terror 19

Or, she could've done what she did. Women don't owe men their time.

Mortoli 30

of course they dont, but being a bitch isnt called for at least not for someone trying to be nice or flirty. its not like they're taking away precious time from someone when they're just sitting there drinking it doesnt hurt to say hi how are you...granted i guess its not as bad as the guy that said hi to one bitch and she went off on him yelling sexual harassment and threatening to call the cops. but saying nothing almost as rude. mind you in his shoes i wouldnt want to touch someone like that with a 10 foot stick. lol. although i can understand if you're shy or antisocial but a simple wave is so much simpler to them.

Just a "hi" used t be a common courtesy, but now it is so age and gender filtered that nobody can just reply with a simple acknowledgement of "hello". Did he say he wanted anything more that made her think he was hitting on her, or was a serial killer? I just wish we could all be nice to each other and not have to be intentionally rude. Rubbing the junk, however, deserved a shot with a taser!

Mortoli 30

completely agree. this age is just stupid. you hear about the woman that yelled sexual harassment to guy that said hi, i think they were neighbors lol, and threatened to call cops.

If girls today weren't so uppity and roll their eyes at every "hi" turned to their direction, perhaps guys wouldn't be so angry or desperate as to resort to such idiotic measures. Sadly, it's not OP's fault, but I believe most guys are just tired of constantly being rejected simply because they're male and interested.

Maybe I'm off base here but I don't understand the blame the victim role. I am perfectly comfortable ignoring people I don't wish to talk to, even if it's only a "hi." Frankly, I don't see how the OP or myself owe anyone anything.

But how are they supposed to flirt in this age anymore???

They're not. It seems that, in modern world, guys should all just be silent and accept that their right to choose is over. ******* double standards.

fde2blknimout 18

Next time you won’t be rude and actually acknowledge a person. Your majesty