Gross

By Teeny - 05/05/2018 05:00

Spicy
Today, my creepy co-worker informed me that he was going to stick his "peeny-weeny" in my "teeny-vageeny". FML
I agree, your life sucks 6 013
You deserved it 398

Same thing different taste

Top comments

please please go to hr! that could be considered a threat of assault

Comments

And he didn't pay for your dinner either. What a jerk

julfunky 29

What the hell was he thinking? Whether he’s a slime-ball coworker or Prince Charming, nothing shuts down sex faster than talking like an infant.

The sad part is that most of the times even stuff like this doesn't lead to any repercussions for him but maybe OP gets send to another branch or department.

Report him everywhere you can and talk to other coworkers about him so you can get as many people that were/are harassed by him as possible.

Lobby_Bee 17

Hahahah that is hilarious. Has he gotten any girls with that line at all?

thehaystackerine 20

Make sure you take this seriously. Even if he never actually tries anything, this kind of talk is completely unacceptable. On a side note, a dear friend of mine started receiving texts from a "friend" of ours telling her what he wanted to do to her. She laughed it off, and made light of it even humoring him with return texts. One day we were all together, and he started getting really pushy with her. Thankfully I caught wind of it before it was too late.

julfunky 29

Well returning his texts and humoring him was a pretty stupid move on her part.

I wonder what her reaction would have been if the co-worker happened to be a very attractive man.

simcityguy09 19

Call HR. And maybe the cops.

Was he creepy before, or did you just notice when he said that

ari330 21

please report him so that he can leavey-weavey