Gross idea

By Anonymous - 09/03/2012 00:30 - Canada

Today, my husband and I got into a fight because I refused to let him use my fingernail to clean the plaque off his teeth. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 819
You deserved it 2 951

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Instead of throwing a plate at his head, like in the movies. Throw a toothbrush.

I find this hard to ********** to...

Comments

He's trying to become close with you. Let him be himself.

Yes. Because every time I want to become closer to someone, I ask for their fingernail...

Me and my boyfriend have a strange closeness like that.. I understand what he's saying. Every couple has their own ways of showing each other their love :). I play with his face and sometimes we will play with each others mouths with our hands without noticing and feel eachothers teeth an stuff, it's just how close we are.

Playing with eachothers mouth =/= demanding the finger nail of your spouse to clean your teeth. Just sayin'.

I bet anything that 33 and her boyfriend are white.

that sounds effective. fight worthy = no

Private_Parking 3

Throw a big 'ol bottle of mouthwash at him!! Maybe he'll learn his lesson.

loserboii 11

Tell him to invest in Listerine instead of going back to the 18th century ways.

BrysGirl27 14

Ohhh boy....hahaha instead of i scratch your back you scratch mine...its I scratch your teeth you scratch mine:p

onedeadfukk 0

Wowzerz ^^^^^ really??? nice pun tho!!

This one wins the 'Dirtiest FML of the Day' price.

stewpididiot 11

Yeh.. They prolly pop each others zits too !

Isn't that what you signed up for when you got married?