Gross, dude

By smells like ass - 02/08/2020 23:03

Today, my boyfriend has only showered about three times since we’ve been on lockdown. Our whole place smells like a sewer main burst in a pro-sports locker room filled with sweaty nut sacks and dead feet. His excuse? "It’s not like we have anywhere to go babe." I can’t even eat around him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 891
You deserved it 377

Same thing different taste

Top comments

KittenShitz 12

Grow a pair and tell him that his smell is disgusting you. Don’t be scared

genuinegoodguy 9

Don’t be pathetic. Bin him. He’s obviously smelly waste himself.

Comments

KittenShitz 12

Grow a pair and tell him that his smell is disgusting you. Don’t be scared

Given that he's given an excuse for not showering clearly she's already told him.

Are you still in the same bed with him? Move to the couch, or kick him to the couch until he takes a shower. Everywhere he walks, walk behind him with an air freshener spraying it on him. Or just tell him straight up to take a danged shower.

Clearly she's already told him to take a shower since he's given an excuse for not doing so.

So hound him until he does get in the shower.

genuinegoodguy 9

Don’t be pathetic. Bin him. He’s obviously smelly waste himself.

Looks like the lockdown is making people's simile game strong! If he's that disgusting, you should leave. Being able to eat is "essential" so no enforcement would blame you for fleeing this disgusting pig.

BLVCK_DVDDY 7

Think this might be your first comment with no dislikes ;)

Get a bucket and water. Some brushes and soap. Everything you’d need to wash a car in your driveway. And then get some neighbors and friends to hold him down while you scrub him with the brushes. If that doesn’t work then it’s time to leave him. Are you REALLY that desperate for a Boyfriend (I’m thinking “No!)? Try something like www.meetup.com in order to meet other people with interests similar to yours.

Qweenie_ 1

Ewww why you even stay 🤢

thatkorean 5

The fact that you’re still with him, shows how committed you are. But if he’s not willing to shower and be clean for you...that’s just disgusting. And I’d seriously be questioning why I’m with a guy who doesn’t view keeping good hygiene, whether he’s going out or not, as a thing of importance. This isn’t the medieval times.

If he can't even be bothered to take a shower so that you can enjoy a meal, what makes you think that he actually loves you?