Get over it

By DD. - 08/02/2010 14:18 - France

Today, my wife told me that she wants a divorce. Apparently, I'm taking too long to forgive her for having an affair. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 005
You deserved it 4 105

Same thing different taste

Top comments

txgirl09 5

Ouch. Well, she's obviously not committed and you're much better off without her.

You're in a tough situation, but it's time to man up. Your wife has probably already hired the most vile divorce attorney she could find, and has probably already slept with him. She will petition to force you to pay her attorney fees and they (her and the attorney) will go after everything you own (not just half... that's too old fashioned). You MUST find yourself a female divorce attorney, because only a female attorney will be able to develop the pure primal hatred toward another female (your wife) that will allow you to stand a chance in this fight. In the end, you will be victorious in the same way a country is victorious in a long war: you'll lose a lot, take a lot of damage, but you'll be better off in the long run. DO NOT hire a male attorney... your wife will probably sleep with him too, and then they'll all conspire against you.

Comments

dump her....I'd your young you shouldn't think twice about bein with someone who obviously doesn't love you.....when u love somebody you don cheat

dorkside_fml 0

"dump her....I'd your young you shouldn't think twice about bein with someone who obviously doesn't love you." huh?

scott_m319 0

She's beyond help. Divorce her yourself before she gets a chance.

AntiChrist7 0

You should have divorced ages ago. In fact, you shouldn't even have married here. YDI

newsgit 0

Would a marriage somewhere else been better?

Maddoctor 10

Oh I see what you did there newsgit. It made me lol.

She had an affair, and ever since you've been looking at her with hate in your eyes. Meh, it's for the best. People have varying levels of sensitivity and your marriage obviously ended as soon as she had sex with some random

azurablade 0

@16 ever since my gf cheated on me I looked at her with hate in my eyes! then she broke up cuz I took to long to forgive her. and she only did it a day ago.

cupcake88 0

she leaving u for dhat guy she had a affair wit----------- she a *****. u can find u a better wife

YunqFlyMa21o 0

well shxt she should of never had a ****** affair damn !

you stayed with her, dumbass. she's suckin' dick on the side and you stayed? man...

YDI for not pleasing her so she felt like cheating on you. Learn to give good footrubs and lick pussy.

capodanno 4

Love it! My guy can eat it like nobody can. I'd never cheat on him.

alex_vik 0

You shouldn't of stayed with her.