Get out

By a7xforever - 14/09/2010 08:31 - United Kingdom

Today, I got to my weekly drama group a bit late. Everyone looked surprised when I walked in. Casually, I sat down and apologised for being late. I thought everyone looked awkward, probably because it turned out I'd been kicked out of the group. The teacher had decided to announce it before making sure I'd got the email. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 072
You deserved it 3 412

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I sure hope you made a dramtic exit out the door.

And the fact that you don't check your email in a timely manner is your teacher's fault how? On a side note, how bad must you suck to get kicked out of a drama club.

Comments

You deserve it. I can't stand people who are just casually late; I bet this wasn't your first time. The group shouldn't have to sit there waiting for you to show up whenever you feel like it.

You deserve it for being in drama club. Before anyone attacks me over this, i was in drama, and it was awful. Sorry for basing my bad experience on yours though, OP.

Well, now you will give up acting and go in **** industry. a year later you get hooked up on drugs and end your life giving heads for crack.

now you will give up acting and go in **** industry. a year later, being a famous pornstar, abandoned by all your family, you get hooked on drugs and then end your life having unprotected sex for crack. that's sad.

fix your damn app, and do something about that stupid anti-flood.

banananut 0

um, is it just me or was there an FML exactly like this a couple days ago. except it was about a guy who showed up at work and realized he'd been fired, and everyone was giving him awkward stares.

M2M4Ever 0

yeah I know the one you're talking about. school's back in session. being late is probably the trend now. ;-)

yaysmile 0

you totally deserved it. maybe you were kicked out for always being late!

felton 0

OMG I LOVE UR NAME AND AVENGED SEVENFOLD

really? how do you get kicked out of drama club? you must really suck at acting...

edcasey 0

My heart goes out to you. That teacher is an insensitive, irresponsible creep!