Get it on

By kmb04 - 02/08/2009 15:12 - Canada

Spicy
Today, after a great night of sexual ecstacy, I ran to answer the door. The angry woman standing there introduced herself. ''Hi, I'm your neighbor. My seven year-old son's bedroom is just next to yours and when you scream at night, he gets scared. Do you think you could keep it down?'' FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 371
You deserved it 34 289

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That happened to me last year with my neighbours, every morning and every night at the weekends. I was in the position of the seven year's boy... People should remember they are not alone in the building.

iFRUiTTART 0

LOL you having sex scares little kiddies . or maybe he's scared cuz he gets a boner c:

Comments

cactus_fml 0

Have sex in another room next time? Spice things up. >:D

Since it sounds like you're having amazing sex, make it more fun by changing things up! :) However, I agree that you should not change your lifestyle because other people are bothered by it, unless otherwise bound by contract, such as in an apartment. If your neighbor does not want her child exposed to such noise, she should be the one that make the changes, such as in his room.. It's your life. Enjoy it while you can.. cause I sure would! :]

The neighbor should play a recording of fart noises or some such and play it loud every time. Two can be assholes.

WTF is wrong with people? If you live in an apartment building or a townhouse, you share common walls. Be respectful of your neighbors. If the OP had been told instead to shut off her loud television, there would be no debate - automatic YDI. But because she was having loud sex (most likely with herself), she gets a pass on being an asshole? **** her, and **** you too. If I had been the neighbor, I would have called the police every ten minutes until a cop showed up at the OP's door and told her to shut her ******* trap or wear a ball gag. Have some ******* courtesy! I don't want to hear that shit, and I sure as **** wouldn't want my kid hearing it. And I don't give a **** if she pays her own rent or she bought her own home. When you share common walls, have some ******* decency! You know the OP is the type of bitch who could go knocking on someone's door if their neighbor was too loud, so I don't see the problem with her neighbor walking over and saying, "YOU'RE SCARING MY KID. DIAL IT DOWN, FRANKENPUSSY!" And to everyone who said that those who click YDI have never had great sex - if you think VOLUME indicates great sex, you're ******* retarded and you've never been laid in your life.

LMFAO! Projecting becomes you. I stated an opinion and nothing more. BTW, love that you assume I take everything as a personal attack and then you turn around and make one on me. I'd feel sorry for you if you weren't so worthy of abuse. *headpat* Try these games with someone else, kid. ;)

FreakOnaLeash 0

You deserve it for having loud sex,goddamn retard.

bneill 0

I remember I was in the kids shoes when I was living in my dorm, the girls above me would have sex @ 2-3am and the bed was so squeaky along with her moaning like crazy drove me nuts. I couldn't sleep and I had a 7:50am class that wasn't by choice only cause I needed to add this class and it was the only left. My roommates had to always talk me down from going up there cause I couldn't sleep or she would wake both my roommate and I with it. I'm not jealous I just don't like hearing girl's moaning since I'm not a lesbian. I ended up telling the resident assistant who was in charge to make it stop, 3 nights a wk with rarely any sleep will drive u crazy. SO YOU DESERVE IT.

You are clearly insecure in your sexuality and self if you even thought for a second "cause I'm not a lesbian" justifies you not wanting to hear another girl moan, or that it was necessary for your argument. Sex happens, deal. Headphones, and again, did you EVER ASK THE PERSON POLITELY rather than having the mentality of "having to be talked down"? Oh, you didn't? Shut the **** up until you learn how to deal with people in a non **** manner.

bneill 0

No bitch, I'm not insecure about my sexuality. I'm straight, sorry for you that you can be confused about yours. Stop trying to analyze everything I'm saying to make yourself sound smart. We did speak to the loud trick. So why don't you shut the **** up? ****? Racist ignorant bitch, look at how you deal with people. Unlike my roommates I don't just complain, I handled the ******* problem in my way, that wasn't neither of yours. Like I said both my roommate and I were woken up by her and we had a right to do something if we pay rent. If she didn't wanna listen, then I have no problems putting it in my own hands. Sorry that you like hearing people have sex so you can jack off to it and not get laid on your own. So get it straight both of you two dumb naive bitches.

Tell her that he download the MP3 version because it has better quality.

With neighbors that do stuff like that I've found that the best response is to look thoughtful for a moment, than just shake your head, say no, and shut the door in their face. Assuming you don't like these neighbors.

Protegas 0

Eh, maybe you could quiet down a bit lol but, they could also switch the rooms. Like, either move their room, or make it a storage type of room so no one has to suffer your screams but your boyfriend :P

You can be as loud as the hell you want when you're making love.