Get it on

By kmb04 - 02/08/2009 15:12 - Canada

Spicy
Today, after a great night of sexual ecstacy, I ran to answer the door. The angry woman standing there introduced herself. ''Hi, I'm your neighbor. My seven year-old son's bedroom is just next to yours and when you scream at night, he gets scared. Do you think you could keep it down?'' FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 371
You deserved it 34 289

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That happened to me last year with my neighbours, every morning and every night at the weekends. I was in the position of the seven year's boy... People should remember they are not alone in the building.

iFRUiTTART 0

LOL you having sex scares little kiddies . or maybe he's scared cuz he gets a boner c:

Comments

OP keep the noise down and try moving your bed to another wall. Your rights end when they start infringing on your neighbor's rights and screaming so loud that your a scaring little kids isn't cool. To the person who said at least they weren't upsetting the entire building, you don't know that. Just because one person said something to the OP doesn't mean other people didn't lodge a noise complaint with the landlord/manager. And too much screaming sex might mean that the OP will be having screaming sex living in a cardboard box under a bridge someplace.

A. Whoever said the kid doesn't know about sex... /what/? I think most kids that age, unless very sheltered, know about sex. I was /masturbating/ at that age, and knew about sex before that. B. Neither mother nor poster should be bitchy. No, the OP shouldn't have to hold it all in... it makes sex better to be free. The mother /could/ come up with a fix- surely she can understand and make some adjustments. They just need to talk, and make a compromise that works for them both. Surely there's something you guys can figure out. Maybe one or both of you could get a wall screen, to increase the thickness between walls, and she could move the kids bed further across the room (presuming its possible), or something like that. C. Everyone calling this person obnoxious and rude and cussing at them... Uhm, first off, they didn't KNOW they were disturbing anyone, obviously, until this lady came over. Secondly, maybe you guys need some really amazing, screaming-****** sex to understand. D. To those saying control it... I can honestly say that when I'm having really good sex, I cannot. If you think its possible, no matter how good the sex is... well, you need some better sex, apparently. And its even harder if, lets say, you're inebriated, or just generally surrender yourself to pleasure.

#64 Yeah the Mother could come up with a fix. She could complain to the landlord and get the OP evicted for causing a disturbance and noise violations. It isn't the mother's job to deal with the problem. If the OP can't control themselves then they should be the one who should do something. Even if that something means soundproofing her room or gag themselves. People need to learn to be responsible for their OWN actions and not expect the world accommodate them.

#64 A) I guess I was sheltered then. I didn't find out about sex until I was like eleven years old, and that was in a classroom for God's sake. I think people should enjoy their innocence while they can, and save the dirty thoughts for later when they can actually do something about it =) Just my opinion though. If any of you want your ten year old giving ******** and saying "It's okay, it's not actually sex!" then all power to you. (That's an actual story btw, we talked about in one of my classes.) OP: This made me laugh. I don't know, you saying sexual "pleasure" made me think of Pablo Francisco and his "Irvine" impression. "I hump like this...*moves like robot* ha ha ha.... *smack* ha ha ha. Pleasure. Pleasure. ha ha ha. " (Look it up if you have no clue what I'm talking about)

rocketbest 0

Do u knw why the mom is pissed off, cause she cant make the same pleasure herself, tell her to watch some porno online or move the kid's room ..........

and another clueless ignorant 14 year old heard from...

That sucks. Anyway, give it a few more years and the kid will stop being scared and will actually appreciate it instead.

Tell her to go to hell and deal with her kid. Child or not - it is not and should not be your problem if they cannot get the balls to just have a sit down talk with their son. For that matter - they have no right to tell you what to do in your own home.

oogyboogy 6

even if she does tell her son it doesnt mean its not going to keep him up at night. he migth not be scared but he will not be sleeping

tenkenshi 2

well, he wont be sleeping because he'll be touching himself, but you can be assured he'll sleep after that!

ok everyone saying the mom could get her evicted how do you know shes living in an apartment there houses could just be really close dumbasses

Tell her to **** off and that her son is a pussy.

hunteryager 18

Nope, you're a pussy for calling a SEVEN YEAR OLD a pussy.

lives_ppl 0

We have a screamer! (I wonder if anyone else gets the reference...)

RLJJ 0

Since this happens in Quebec, why didn't you respond that she was a "mal baisée" ?