Get it on

By kmb04 - 02/08/2009 15:12 - Canada

Spicy
Today, after a great night of sexual ecstacy, I ran to answer the door. The angry woman standing there introduced herself. ''Hi, I'm your neighbor. My seven year-old son's bedroom is just next to yours and when you scream at night, he gets scared. Do you think you could keep it down?'' FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 371
You deserved it 34 289

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That happened to me last year with my neighbours, every morning and every night at the weekends. I was in the position of the seven year's boy... People should remember they are not alone in the building.

iFRUiTTART 0

LOL you having sex scares little kiddies . or maybe he's scared cuz he gets a boner c:

Comments

Some people are just loud during sex, if you;ve ever had good sex before you'd realize that it's impossible to have self control during ******.

chowyuk 0

umm if your night of sexual pleasure was by yourself then ydi if not then just be a lil more considerate now, neither the op or the mom is in the wrong

okami36 2

Good for you. The neighbor, her son, and all the "think of the children" twats in here need to go **** themselves. Or, find someone to **** them properly. Maybe they'll change their minds.

without ******* there would be no children :)

SilverXeno 0

In most places, you can call the police if there is someone 'disturbing the peace' after 11pm, or before 6am. I put my kids to bed by about 8:30...in an hour or so, they are really dead to the world and don't hear anything going on. Yeah, it sucks that a 7 yr old's bedroom is right next to it...but in an apartment building, there's not a lot of choice in the matter. My daughter actually has a CD player in her room, so that on nights when the neighbors are out on their back porch she won't have to hear them (and we both live on an acre...so there's about a quarter of an acre between us...it's just the way sound carries). The mother of the boy can't really control circumcstances outside of her own apartment (apart from noise complaints to the police)...and there's no reason the OP should have to stop having sex to appease others. My husband and I have learned how to have sex quietly so we don't wake everyone up...but it is nice to make a little noise now & again. This is sort of a **** Everyone's Life...that they have to deal with it at all. Sucks that the kid has to listen to it...sucks that the OP can't scream as loudly as she wants.

oogyboogy 6

1. the mom shouldnt switch her master bedroom with her sons small room, maybe they only have 2 my grandmother has an extremely nice apartment with 2 bedrooms the master is huge with a bathroom the size of the other bedroom so she cant switch with him 2. they cant move the sons bed across the room if he can hear the screaming on one side he can probably hear it on the other side 3. cant they have sex in another room maybe the living room 4. boyfriend? save your virginity for you honeymoon 5. it scares the kid, he doesnt know

"4. boyfriend? save your virginity for you honeymoon" .... seriously? Shut the **** up and go die in a fire.

Yeah I reckon it's a bit too late for that. Oogyboogy, learn to respect other people's opinions.

AnnieLennox1954 0

Bitch is jealous 'cos she's not getting it like you are. Keep at it, girl!

dany_luvs_music 0

thanks #42 and #46 i was going to say, if the mother had posted it from her point of view, you would all be bad mouthing the OP here. so either the OP has to learn to keep it down, or the kid needs to turn a movie up real loud when these people finally fall asleep for payback.

FlaminYawn 0

some women are just loud. One girl I ****** had 24 orgasms in a row and screamed bloody murder. Besides her, I haven't given a girl more than 8, and weren't as loud, and I wasn't doing anything differently...

cherlana32 0

hahaha that girl you ****** was definitely lying if you think she had 24 orgasms. Sorry...

Did you do a triple backflip into your Maserati and drive away?

fretforyerlatte 0

24 orgasms.... did you know if you burn a $100 bill and write "Gull I. Ble" with the ashes you will have a years worth of luck?

Pretty_Tied_Up_fml 0

hehehe i'm always telling my boyfriend to keep it down because there are little kids next door and he gets really ******* loud :P what can I say? he's the singer in a band!