Get it on

By kmb04 - 02/08/2009 15:12 - Canada

Spicy
Today, after a great night of sexual ecstacy, I ran to answer the door. The angry woman standing there introduced herself. ''Hi, I'm your neighbor. My seven year-old son's bedroom is just next to yours and when you scream at night, he gets scared. Do you think you could keep it down?'' FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 371
You deserved it 34 289

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That happened to me last year with my neighbours, every morning and every night at the weekends. I was in the position of the seven year's boy... People should remember they are not alone in the building.

iFRUiTTART 0

LOL you having sex scares little kiddies . or maybe he's scared cuz he gets a boner c:

Comments

Take it as a compliment! If you're having sex that is that good, you must be doing something right. Keep it up!!

actlikeyouknow 0

I'm not sure I see how you would deserve this, because it's not like 1) you knew there was a child's room next to your room and 2) you knew they could hear you through the walls. Plus you were in your own home doing your own thing. However, maybe you should keep it down a little or maybe move your room around to get the bed away from the wall so the child can't hear you anymore...

why is this on FML? congratulate urself and partner!! that must be some dam good sex to scare a child!!! well done, i would like to shake your hand.

ch_kisama 0

tell her to **** off as long as you're doing it in your own house you can be as loud as you want.

Look at my comments. You are a massive fuckbag.

Screw it, there's a noise curfew. Stick to that and she can't really bitch. She might try to make your life miserable, but she also chose to live there with her 7 year old son. You may have to be respectful, but so does she. What I would have said: "Sorry, I'll keep the screaming to before 10pm" and my b/f lived next to someone with kids. They congratulated him on a job well done.

tell her kid to suck it up cause thats how the little shit was made lol.

How loud is this woman screamming? YDI OP for forgetting that you're alone and don't need to fake orgasms to yourself. Maybe you should use a gag next time.

Organisedchaos you taught me something, because of you I now know that there is in fact Internet connection in mental institutions.

frannytrois64 0

For god sakes, just move the kid's garbage can out of that room then.