Get it on

By kmb04 - 02/08/2009 15:12 - Canada

Spicy
Today, after a great night of sexual ecstacy, I ran to answer the door. The angry woman standing there introduced herself. ''Hi, I'm your neighbor. My seven year-old son's bedroom is just next to yours and when you scream at night, he gets scared. Do you think you could keep it down?'' FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 371
You deserved it 34 289

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That happened to me last year with my neighbours, every morning and every night at the weekends. I was in the position of the seven year's boy... People should remember they are not alone in the building.

iFRUiTTART 0

LOL you having sex scares little kiddies . or maybe he's scared cuz he gets a boner c:

Comments

Op, keep up the good work, just about everyone loves a screamer. ;) To everyone worried about the kid, toughen up. We are raising a nation of sissies. So he heard a little sex, he lives in an apartment, it happens. The neighbor is lucky that the kid isn't hearing abuse, swearing, violence, and a list of other things that come along with living in thin walled apartments. If they can't afford a stand alone house, rent/buy a trailer, probably cheaper than their at least two bedroom apartment anyway(the mom and the kid don't share a room). And to all the people that say they are lucky she didn't call the cops, if the cops came they would give the OP's husband/boyfriend a high five, not a citation. And if it was me, and I did get a citation, I would pay the $50 bucks and become a neighbor from hell...Grow up, go get laid, and support your troops. Not FYL, not YDI, just a shitty neighbor.

x__lola 0

LMAO. wisest comment thus far.

Vi0LENt_KiSS 0

suggestion! bite a pillow. makes less noise if u do ;)

OP....don't scream. Its not necessary. DOY. YDI.

arctic1 0

simple answer: NO or **** OFF extended answer: NO, it is my apartment, i'll do whatever i like behind closed doors, if your son has a problem than maybe you should move him to a different room or move away

something like this happened to me - except it was while i was looking after my sister's house with my girlfriend, and the neighbour mentioned it to my sister when she got back home. Luckily both of them found it funny!

darklove6792 0

i would have been like go.. ****... your.... couch...*slam door in face*

dvs01 0

I can understand that having a cockblock behind your bedroom wall can suck, but does it really make your life suck? What sucks is her son's life. He gets scared by people having sex, huh? That says quite a bit about his future sex life ahahaha

martic835 2

Tell her to put her kid to bed earlier then. I remember I used to live above this lady who's bedroom was like Grand Central Station and she had four kids. Late at night I'd hear her getting it on multiple times (I was 14 at the time), but did I force my parents to go down there and say anything? Nope, her apartment, her life.