Get it on

By kmb04 - 02/08/2009 15:12 - Canada

Spicy
Today, after a great night of sexual ecstacy, I ran to answer the door. The angry woman standing there introduced herself. ''Hi, I'm your neighbor. My seven year-old son's bedroom is just next to yours and when you scream at night, he gets scared. Do you think you could keep it down?'' FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 371
You deserved it 34 289

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That happened to me last year with my neighbours, every morning and every night at the weekends. I was in the position of the seven year's boy... People should remember they are not alone in the building.

iFRUiTTART 0

LOL you having sex scares little kiddies . or maybe he's scared cuz he gets a boner c:

Comments

HAHAURLIFESUX 0

Not a FML at all. Good for you for having as much fun as you want in bed. People need to lighten up about sexual stuff. Tell her to switch rooms with her kid if its a big deal. She has the problem, not you, and she can correct it if she wants, but tell her to leave you alone.

Are you serious? Why should the woman have to adjust when someone outside of her apartment is causing a disturbance? The OP needs to be more courteous and realize that other people exist. It's not fair that her neighbour just has to adjust to a problem that she is creating. Switch rooms? Give me a break. You're telling me that the woman should go through the trouble of moving all of her things into her son's room and moving all of his things into her room just so some stranger can enjoy her sex life without having to worry about how it may affect others? Jesus, I'm sure she'd still enjoy it while being more quiet. God forbid she has to keep her voice down a bit so other people don't have to change their whole living scheme because of her. Even if the neighbour did change the rooms around, I'm sure she would be irritated herself and have a hard time falling asleep hearing screaming all the time.

There isn't noise all the time. There is occasional noise. And when it comes to noise, you most certainly should respect your neighbours and not make excessive noise, but they should respect your right to make SOME noise. It's your responsibility to make sure the noise you make is reasonable, not nonexistent. And if your neighbours have arranged their rooming so your reasonable noise (which sex, even loud, is) bothers them much more than it should, that's their problem, not yours.

#25,#215 I can't downvote you enough.

Be glad you don't live in my building because my landlord would have kicked your loud ass out!! I hate people like you. Did you realize that other people might be trying to sleep? Or that kids might get scared wondering if someone is hurting you? YDI for being a stupid ****

F the kids life for having to listen to you screaming. I'd be scared too. It's not like he knows what sex is. For all he knows the woman is getting murdered next door.

F our society for teaching kids about murder and the horrors before it teaches them about love and the pleasures.

id tell her to **** off then id scream even louder n be like just cuz i dont have trouble in the bead room dosent meen u gotta tell me to stop having fun

Children, children. Are all of you respondents really only 14? The complainer did the OP a favor. All that is necessary is for the complainant to call the police. After 10PM or so, a citation, or an arrest, can be issued for disturbing the peace. The screamer will be charged with a criminal misdemeanor. So, quit with the mother bashing and grow up idiots. That's the law, and that is the way it is. Now, show your skill childish ignorance and demonstrate in writing just how immature you really are.

arienh4 0

I love how when someone uses a username with just actual words comments here, the words are so appropriate.

dingdingding. Award goes to Farside. Extra credit for citing the legal grounds. While sex is great and one of the best parts of life- it doesn't trump everything, *particularly* in a crowded place... unless we're talking there's only 23 people left on EARTH in a *single* room; even then I'd be presuming the mood wouldn't predispose anyone to loud fits of ecstasy.

Shadow1368 17

I completely agree with you, and I'm 14, so please don't think all 14 year olds are idiots. There are just a few of them giving us a super bad name. As for the OP, you should learn to respect other people. I find it extremely hard to sleep with excess noise in the background, and if I was that mother I would do the same thing.

I don't know...can't you have crazy amazing sex...quietly?

hmmm, it doesn't have to be sex... couldn't be MASTURBATION? OP, you should probably learn to respect people's boundaries before you get thrown out on your ass? it happens anyway, your neighbor should try this... http://xkcd.com/316/

This, so much this. If you're one of those people who thinks screaming at the top of your lungs makes you look like a **** star, it's not hot, it's obnoxious. You're just being an attention ***** and you should reevaluate your audience.

God, I feel SO bad for that kid! No one's sex life is worth traumatizing a child! How can people be so insensitive?!? You do realize he has no idea what's going on in there, probably thinks someone is getting tortured. He's only 7. Keep it down for the sake of the kid. Sex isn't everything >_> you need to stop being so self centered and think about other people

That does suck, but more for the 7 year old than you. Seriously, I live in an apartment and I swear my upstairs neighbors have no respect for anyone. If they're not gettin' bizzay in the world's squeakiest bed, they're stomping through their apartment as though they forget they have NEIGHBORS... grr!