Funny how?

By funnyguyNOT - 05/04/2009 21:39 - United States

Today, a car was waiting for me to cross the street so I thought it would be funny to slowly limp across the street. When I got to the end, I jumped as high as I could to show I was faking. Turns out I tripped and hit my head hard on the sidewalk. That car took me to the hospital. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 303
You deserved it 285 144

Same thing different taste

Top comments

you're an idiot hurr durr let's hold up traffic!

I feel bad for the person driving the car who had to wait for your ass to cross the street, only to be morally obligated to bring you to the hospital.

Comments

PaulG10 0

what the hell thats not even funny, it wouldnt be funny to anyone in the cars, nor to anyone else watching it happen. and im sure the people who would (like me...) throw bottles and other shit at you, would take all the humor you see in it away. your an idiot, i hate you, go die. :)

Uh, wow. My biggest fear is getting hit by a car and I'm always scared to death to cross the street. The sheer douchiness of what you did aside, I can't believe anyone would actually want to TAKE HIS SWEET TIME crossing the ******* street when you can so easily get run over.

gleidu77 0

so.. why would you think its funny to make a person wait for your immature ass to cross the street when they're doing you a favour by letting you pass? you completely deserve it, in fact, i'm sort of glad it happened. it'll teach you not to be a selfish dipshit.

Jordie210 0
gleidu77 0

so.. why would you think its funny to make a person wait for your immature ass to cross the street when they're doing you a favour by letting you pass? you completely deserve it, in fact, i'm sort of glad it happened. it'll teach you not to be a selfish dipshit.

Karma was jockin' on your bitch ass.

i hope this is fake. either that or you're retarded.

dudemitch 0
tkiero 0

you're kind of a dick and kind of ******* weird