My stupidity

By Anonymous - 13/11/2019 20:00

Today, I got my period and went clubbing. I had to change my tampon and stupidly I only brought one. When I unwrapped it, it fell on the floor. I had to wait in the womens' bathroom for 45 minutes for a random girl to give me a spare. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 830
You deserved it 798

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Who were you with that you disappeared for 45 minutes and no one came to look for you? You should have just folded up a bunch of layers of toilet paper and put them in your underwear to hold you over long enough to leave the bathroom to ask a friend or another girl for one.

This would be one of the rare exceptions to the 5-second rule, I take it?

Comments

This would be one of the rare exceptions to the 5-second rule, I take it?

rotflqtms_ 21

This is definitely a big no no on the 5-second rule. Even things I'd put in my mouth, I wouldn't put up there. But also... If you wouldn't put it in your mouth, you definitely wouldn't put it up there. You wouldn't put something that fell on the floor in your mouth, and for those if you who would... I'm sure you wouldn't put something that fell on a bathroom floor in your mouth...and for those of you who still would... that's nasty af... Best rule of thumb tho... whatever you're putting up there should be cleaner than what you'd put in your mouth... if it isn't... you have no business putting it up there... or say hello to whatever infections you caused yourself to get.

So putting Mr. Happy in there after giving your bf oral sex is a non-starter? Then he has my sympathies.... ;-)

Vaginas are so insanely prone to infection. If you put a club bathroom floor tampon in your hooha prepare for a nasty case of thrush and a UTI

Who were you with that you disappeared for 45 minutes and no one came to look for you? You should have just folded up a bunch of layers of toilet paper and put them in your underwear to hold you over long enough to leave the bathroom to ask a friend or another girl for one.

I would've put a lot of tissues down there. lol

tash901 31

I'm pretty sure that this is the same person that put the ones above. Shit posts from reddit as well.

pins91 27

Hi there! This is my FML. to answer a few questions; 1) I was 18 when it happened, I’m now 28 so it was 10 years ago, I learnt very quickly that the people I went clubbing with, were not my friends, as they didn’t come to look for me, they just kept partying 2) NO. When it comes to tampons there’s no such rule as the 5 second rule unless you want to die of TSS. 3) no, I couldn’t just wrap toilet paper around my underwear as I had a very heavy flow on the first day. 4) I always carry extra tampons just Incase of situations like this these days, but I was young and incredibly stupid when I was 18....

You could have wrapped TP for long enough to go get another tampon. As for the 45 min wait, I have NEVER been to a club that did not have a girl in the bathroom every couple of minutes.

I bet you have had nastier thing in between your legs just, pick the tampon off the floor and use it

pins91 27

Yeah no. That’s not how it works. That could literally kill you.

You had tp though right? Make a makeshift pad next time.

randomnobody0622 6

im gpad you waited instead of.used it, i call that smart. stupid would have been to use the dropped.one

What do you do if a Kotex catches fire? Throw it on the floor and tampon it.