Fright Night

By mzgabbster - 24/10/2010 12:21 - United States

Today, I was having the most wonderful bath. The water was steaming, the bubbles were bubbly, and I was reading a really good book. I put my book down to yawn and looked to my right. My gaze was met by the lovely face of my brother's pet tarantula. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 190
You deserved it 3 369

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Haha. I think he wanted to take a bath too.

skyeyez9 24

Its a perv spider, watching you bathe. It was gonna use it's spider legs to give you a scalp massage and lather the shampoo in your hair.

Comments

Chellington 5

You say that like it's a bad thing. Taranulas are wonderful creatures. (: And, if you're scared of them, after seeing that you'd have needed to relax, so you should have enjoyed it more. ;D What tarantula is it? :)

agreed . tarantulas are awesome creatures :)

Hopersz 0

Lmfao at #20 and #28 lol that was epic ha. I have to say i've had the same thing happen to me a few times but it was no taranulas. Jus normal house spiders. Mf's were watchin me take a damn shower.

be happy it wasn't your brother watching .

pimpedout900 0

I'm guessing a personal story is involved?

Takador 3

Dont take a bath, take a shower! A bath is sitting on ur own wet dirt!

skyeyez9 24

Bathroom tarantula was watching you **********. Move over ceiling cat, your time is up and bathroom spider is taking over.

That's when you get your lovely book... and ghetto stomp it's ass. Then continue with your bubbly bubbles :)

TheB0a 5

I bet that bathtub was now bubbly with brown bubbles.

fballplayr13 0

When I read the tarantula part, I flinched.