Friends like these

By veggocake - 26/09/2009 08:05 - United States

Today, an old friend that I never really liked invited me to lunch while she was in town. While driving back to her car, I couldn't find my phone, so she offered to call it. She found it under the passenger seat and also saw that when she called, her name came up as "Sabrina-IGNORE". FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 804
You deserved it 63 436

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ISellHerbs 0

I never understood why people give rude names to certain people when they enter the person's number? Is there really any way to be stupid enough to need a reminder to ignore someone?

You're stupid, you should have changed it before you went out with her. It was rude to have accepted the invitation if you didn't even like her. I hope you payed for the lunch. YDI.

Comments

YDI for not giving her entry a subtler name.

Today, I went for lunch with an old friend. She purposely left her phone on the passenger seat and pretended it was lost. So she could ask me to call her and indirectly tell me she hated me. FML.

Well, what could she expect. She is a witch after all. ㄟ㋛ㄏ *braces himself to be trampled by rapid Sabrina fans* BTW, YDI for three reasons. One, you were nasty enough to put in on your phone in the first place. Two, you didn't, wouldn't, or couldn't fess up to this person, which automatically makes you a faker. Doing this to someone you don't like can be an invitation for cruelty later, which you obviously found out the hard way. Last but not least, you were dopey enough to not take that off your phone before seeing your pseudo-friend. Self-immolation may be an FML in the technical sense (not that I clicked FYL), but you can't say you didn't ask for it.

Sabrina might be a witch, but OP is a bitch for sure. And you're absolutely right about why OP deserves it.

It really is stupid to put a name like that on the phone, this just shows why. YDI.

YDI times 4 For being spineless, douchelike, insensitive and a bitch

Well not that its out, you need to go make proper amendments with the entire truth, then let whatever happens happen.

why would you even be friends with someone you don't like?

darkblue_13 0

don't have lunch with people you don't like. I really hate it when people pretend to like people that they don't. Its just immature, you could have politely said no to lunch

myhairynutsack 0

FHL for knowing ppl like u who take advantage. YDI bitch.

Chasted 0

Well... You now have a good reason to never see each other again? I mean, you both don't like each other so...