Free kick

By steph - 01/06/2009 04:50 - Canada

Today, I was in the park for a walk when a ball rolled to my feet. Figuring it belonged to the kids not far off, I wound back and kicked. The ball had actually been kicked by someone else for their dog to chase and I ended up punting it in the head. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 330
You deserved it 38 264

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Do people not realize where they're kicking? Or look around first? Seriously, what are we coming to?

Comments

Just kidding.... But if got wet from reading this.... Serious Seriously im serious

SuperAsianPie, what are you talking about?

fretforyerlatte 0

just ignore them. they're only looking for a response. geez OP, you should probably check out your surroundings a little better. what if a child was running up to get the ball and you totally annihilated them? you'd be in all sorts of trouble.

I'm sorry your communication skills are so bad, it was hard to understand what/whom you kicked.

Today, my human threw a ball for me to catch and when I caught the ball this guy kicked me in the face. I got a concussion. FML

This is not a FML. This is a rather humorous situation. Unless he's some top rugby/soccer/football kicker, the dog was probably not hurt at all. Get over it.

xoxo_carween 0

if i were the dog, i would have chased your freakin' ass down the park(: & then piss on you. hahaha! after that... just bury you like what real dogs do with their dog bones(: hopefully the doggy is alright. :)

TryToBeKind 0

Thinking it belonged to the kids was an honest mistake, but kicking a dog? Why don't you look before kicking? What if someone had a little two-year-old or other tiny kid who ran up like little kids do? Sorry, but I hope they tore you a new one for that. When you're in public, there are other people around besides YOU. Pay.attention.