First time?

By kelscait - 01/07/2009 22:26 - United States

Spicy
Today, I had my first kiss with this guy that I really liked. We started making out and he stopped and had this bizarre look on his face. I thought he was liking it, so I said, "You're a good kisser, you wanna go to the bedroom?" He replied with, "I'll pass, you have really bad breath". FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 034
You deserved it 57 408

Same thing different taste

Top comments

that was your first kiss and you already wanna have sex?

jewelzgalore 0

"You're a good kisser, you wanna go to the bedroom?" That's a horrible line! YDI just for that.

Comments

You dumb ****. Why the hell would you kiss someone w/o having a frikkin mint/gum first?! Sick......

Rosa16_fml 0

You wanted to have sex right after your first kiss? You need to gain some self-respect, and a better body image......a few mints wouldn't hurt either.

two things: 1. you're a **** for wanting sex right after the first kiss. 2. First kiss: lots of mints.

This insult is far worse than any of you seem to realize. Let me spell it out for you real quick. He kissed her and her breath is horrible...now she wants to kick up the action a bit in the bedroom which could mean her panties are going to come off. He thinks, "If her breath smells like ass, WTF does her ass smell like? OMG I need to go home before I start vomiting." Ok OP, FYL.... now go brush your tooth... and floss it...and take a bath while you're in there!

Bostonbro15 1

lol **** ur life. start carrying gum with you.

FYLbiatchh 0

that sucksss see the consequences that take place when you don't brush your teeth? FYL

brumfielddd5 0

a) you just had your first kiss and b) you're not even dating the guy and you're offering sex? are you serious? way to respect yourself...not.

she had her first kiss with that particular guy. it wasn't her first kiss in general... read more carefully.

natergater 0

u shoulda brushed...that woud suck for the guy!

Just a suggestion, If this guy is like.... any other human being in the world, bad breath... isn't a reason to turn down getting laid. He... must not be into you. Maybe instead of worrying about your breath, worry about how easy you must now seem to that guy.