Failed

By Anonymous - 14/04/2009 17:17 - United States

Today, I took my driving test. Completing the test, we returned and parked at the testing facility. As my tester was complimenting me, I leaned down to wind my window up, catching my long hair in the window. Frantically thrashing, I put the car in drive and floored it into a concrete wall. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 288
You deserved it 59 993

Same thing different taste

Top comments

....You shifted from park into drive because your hair was caught in the window?

How did you put the car into drive while in that position?! .. I hope you failed your test after that.

Comments

Thrashing about? It's not like you were being mauled by a polar bear. It's just a goddamn window. I think this one is fake.

I agree with most comments here. Unless you had a stick shift and accidentally bumped the car out of gear, it doesn't make sense. And if it did happen, you deserve it for freaking out about your hair. How often do you freak out about your hair? Do you freak out when your hair gets caught in a shirt as you pull it on, etc.?

hah i feel you, the first time i took my test i thankfully passed and as my tester told me to pull up to the curb to drop him off so i could go take my picture, i hit the curb, and failed..... i passed the next time though thankfully :)

SamuraiDeli 0

So you wind up the window, your hair gets caught, don't unwind the window, you thrash around, you manage to press down on the brake (in order for the car to change gears), change gears perfectly from park to drive, keep thrashing around, press on the gas, and manage to drive into a wall and not notice the car is moving? Hmmm...

..wtf lol that sounds so bad. also #15, some people drive automatic you know

SamuraiDeli 0

#16- You obviously don't. In an automatic car, you still have to press down on the brake in order to change gears (park, drive, neutral, etc.). Nice try being smart though.