Ed Shitren

By tommy - 20/12/2011 22:41 - United States

Today, after spending months learning how to play the guitar and memorizing the music to my girlfriend's all-time favorite song, I performed it for her. Her response? "Well, you kind of ruined that song for me now." FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 007
You deserved it 5 596

Same thing different taste

Top comments

mariyaaa 0

People here on formal seriously have really sucky boyfriends/girlfriends... Come on people, you all deserve better!!

Comments

I always try to look on the bright side. In your case, you now know how to play a musical instrument, and you learned that this girl is insensitive and ungrateful before the relationship went any further.

Dump her. This is the first indication nothing you do will be good enough.

Wow! Mean! That was a sweet gesture of you though

What an ungrateful mole. Sheesh, it wouldn't kill her to appreciate the time and effort you put into doing that!

thir13enthour 0

You know how the saying goes man, I'm a professional, don't try this at home.

sXeMetal 0

Way to give the benefit of the doubt, haha.

perdix 29

You should have known that was one of the risks you took when you messed with someone's all-time favorite song. I hate it when my favorite songs get played differently from the way I know them, even if it's by the original artist ******* around with their own song. Yeah, Sting, sing "Roxanne" like you recorded it in 1979 and take your jazzy, lounge-act version and shove it up your ass!

DoxIxHAVExTo 10

And now the burning question in my mind is if you're single. If so, then I'm not surprised...

at least she's honest with you, be glad she didn't say that after sex!