Downhill

By loveinanelevator - 13/02/2012 12:03

Today, I visited the doctor. I had food poisoning last week, which led to diarrhea. The diarrhea was so bad it caused a hemorrhoid. The hemorrhoid somehow became infected. One bad sandwich, and now I have an infected asshole. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 688
You deserved it 2 693

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Spade606 6

Looks like your not doing anal anytime soon

Comments

The diarrhea didn't cause the hemorrhoid - the hemorrhoid was already there. You just may not have noticed it until you started wiping your ass 45 times a day and caused it to become inflamed. If this happens again (or if anyone else has this problem), try using baby wipes. Yes, use a moist baby wipe on your adult ass. It's much less abrasive, it cleans much better, and it will help you to avoid an FML moment of your own. Unless you're that desperate to have an FML published...in that case, I would recommend using 80 grit sandpaper on your ass.

MsMeiriona 2

Flushable baby wipes are ALWAYS in my house. It makes no sense to give up a proper clean just because you're not a baby anymore.

Honestly this is too funny, lol. FYL Op but I'm sure on some level you must have deserved this. Karma's a bitch : )

jgoodz 3

Hopefully, that sandwich was worth it...

chels1994 11

I was eating a sandwich when I read this... -_-

prolly, i got sick from eating their breakfast last week, at the urging of my friend and despite every fiber in my body telling me not to

bubo_fml 10

Would the process be reversed if you had stuffed the tainted sandwich up yer bum? I'd prefer vomiting to an infected ring piece...

And that Is why you never buy a sandwich out of a vending machine at the bus station - no matter how yummy it looks. Bus station sandwiches are not for eating - they are for you to argue with out loud so the rest of the passengers think you are crazy and do not try to sit next to you.

lolk3qt 1

That's why u don't say" b*tch make me a sandwich but instead ask them politely like this " can you please make me a sandwich."