Double-edged sword

By Janitoro - 23/11/2012 01:19 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was blessed with a girlfriend who loves giving blowjobs. And cursed with a girlfriend who is also somehow really bad at them. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 403
You deserved it 9 205

Same thing different taste

Top comments

LiyIa_fml 8

On the bright side, at least she isn't giving them to someone else.

Comments

kittycat2007 18

So teach her how! Give the girl some pointers and tip. Watch **** together. Buy her a subcription to cosmo. Try fixing the problem instead of bitching about it.

strawberrywine22 30

Yeah, no cosmo. Cosmo once said something about putting your finger in your partner's mouth while you are kissing, and half of their tricks that I've tried have ended with either my husband or me in extreme pain!

FMLshark 12

Ever thought it wasn't the magazine; you just weren't doing it right, 53?

I agree with 53, Cosmo is a pile of BS. I've yet to come across a tip that isn't either blindingly obvious or just plain ridiculous. There are much better ways to get tips than Cosmo.

Definitely do not take Cosmo's BJ tips. They once said to chew up a piece of mango and then give a ******* with it in your mouth. I specifically remember that one because of how utterly stupid it was.

MalloryKnox 8

I once read read in Cosmo to sprinkle pepper under the guy's nose right as he's about to cum. Uhh.. what?! I don't even remember their stupid reasoning behind it. Sneezing will intensify his O maybe? How could that not go horribly wrong? My boyfriend is not a salad! Just dumb.

kittycat2007 18

Lol. Easy up on the cosmo hating. Perhaps he should try Glamour instead? *grins* Really though, even if she did try it with a piece of mango in her mouth (which i assume is for a different texture for the guy) as long as shes trying different ways, she'll get better.

streetriots 9

Cosmo and pornos? Those are the two worst things to get sex advice from. I feel sorry for your significant other if you use those two things for sex advice.

Following **** and Cosmo advice, your OH could end up in pretty severe pain! Google 'Cosmo worst sex tips' and you get some hilarious but terrifying results.

She knows she's not supposed to actually blow on your dick right?

Roguedork19 8

I keep imagining a scenario similar to one of the scenes from the first Shrek movie where Fionna blows the snake into a balloon animal...

Haha! My ex ACTUALLY did that her first time!

TweetAnne 13

Take it or leave it. A lot of girls hate them so you're lucky she likes them.

braun239 2

Does she atleast let you bust the nut in her mouth?

SApprentice 34

19- Hopefully not. That's a good way to obtain a nice new STD. They make flavored condoms for a reason.

btstig 11

Unless it costs 20 Bucks down an alley. Who the hell puts on a condom to get a ******* from their GF?

30, why would she get an STD? Unless OP either already has one or is cheating on her and therefore risking one, there's no conceivable way that could happen...

30 is actually right on this, like it or not. Unless both tested clean and are monogamous, wrap it even for a *******.

savage93 11

Tell her to give u a Ball-cuzi insted

It'll improve, just like always when you have more time to communicate.

I don't know your history, so this is just a thought. Are you sure it's her fault, rather than perhaps ******** just don't do it for you? Everyone's body can respond differently to a particular sexual act.

FerdieJ 3

not sure why this can't be under #13s comment, but thats the app. @13, not sure if "tip" was a typo but it sure is an awesome joke if you meant it.

tne201992 12

If you can't comment, just wait or something. You're really throwing people off. lol

strawberrywine22 30

I couldn't reply to comments for the longest time either, but I figured out out recently. Slide your finger advertise the comment from left to right. Might take a few tries depending on the sensitivity of your touch screen.

FerdieJ 3

cheers strawberry, figured it out fairly soon after my comment so fair enough#27. damn noobs

VtechHokie18 6

I guess she sucks at sucking(;