Doofus

By brandogg - 30/04/2016 00:11 - United States - Clovis

Today, I was laying on the couch with a cast on my broken ankle. My brother thought it would be funny to shoot my cast with a high-powered pellet gun. It went straight through the cast and now I need to go back to the hospital. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 735
You deserved it 1 334

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Your brother has a very twisted sense of humor.

FYL but I hope your brother gets some serious scolding from your parents. He deserves it.

Comments

FYL but I hope your brother gets some serious scolding from your parents. He deserves it.

Scolding? I'd make him wait hand and foot on his brother until his ankle healed. Depending on how bad it was, I might make him do chores to pay off the hospital bills.

If I were the parent, I would let OP shoot the brother back with the pellet gun. Obviously not from point blank but the brother would definitely learn his lesson.

That suggestion reminds me of an episode of Modern Family.

Or make his brother pay for the medical bills.

Were you the one who broke their ankle sliding down the rail of a set of stairs?

Yes it is, just checked the author XD Now that is unlucky OP!

This is the first time I've ever seen a follow up fml.

Sorry I disliked your comment, hit the wrong button

Both you and your brother are pretty alike when it comes to doing dumb shit eh OP?

You never did say whether you got the girl or not.

I hope you mean ex-broth....... Wait nevermind

Actually my parents have to pay but I'm sure he is going to get what he deserves.

I'm suddenly glad of two things: No broken bones. No siblings.