Don't mention it

By PoorGramps - 09/12/2009 07:39 - United States

Today, my greatgrandpa came over for dinner. Halfway through the meal, he pooped himself. My family went through the rest of the meal acting like we hadn't noticed to avoid embarassment. As it was coming to an end, my sister came home and immediately yelled, "Ew! Did someone poop?" He cried. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 452
You deserved it 3 139

Same thing different taste

Top comments

awe poor guy I wish I could give him a hug :(

Aww this is sad. At least you didn't make him cry... Your sister did....

Comments

This is not a FYL. More of a F your grandpa's life. Perhaps if you had to clean it up THEN it would be a FYL.

I think this is an FML.. I mean looking at all the other stupid stories on this website, you can't take the name "**** my life" so literally and seriously. Would it be better if it was called "something really sucky happened to me today but my life isn't actually ruined"? No. If the site only published posts where the person's life was ACTUALLY ******, all the posts would be things like "today I found out I have cancer" or "today i lost both my legs and both arms in a fire" If I saw my great-grandfather (or anyone I care about for that matter) crying because of something like this, I'd say FML too.......

And don't give me no shit about not putting "great" in front of "grandpa", family is family.

this makes me want to be an awesome old person who knows that they can say what they want and get away with it. "I shit my pants!" *gasp from all family members and nervous laughter* however, an awesome old person would be a new type of species for me because I currently don't know one old softy with a sense of humor.

hb507 0

um... How did no-one in your family help him clean himself up? Or did you think he would prefer having to sit in his own excrements until he gets back to his home?

I agree with people's comments... surely it's more embarrassing for him to make him sit in his own shit rather than just casually clean him up?

Lqum26 0

and how would you go about casually cleaning your great-grandpa's poop-filled boxers and pants? Plus, no one wants to be the person to clean him up so they just sat there. It's perfectly natural for the family to not want to clean his butt.

sexgirl2009 0

I know a hot club: = - [_www.BlackwhiteCupid.com_]= which is a dating service for whites and blacks to find their interracial love. there has been thousands of single members online and many black and white single girls or guys waitting for you maybe you will like it.Hot and sexy,Share with you~ = - [_www.BlackwhiteCupid.com_]= free to join C'MON NOW!!!

Or you can just go **** yourself up the ass, go to Hell, and stop spamming. Kthxbai.

sexgirl2009 0

I'm a sexy white woman with perfect sexual stature.= I am eager for a good black man online. = All can view my crazy hot photos and viedos in community called = - [_www.BlackwhiteCupid.com_]= ==by searching username"sexyBritney" which is for men to meet big black women, chat adults online. are you ?? Find me and love me .recommend it here= - [_www.BlackwhiteCupid.com_]= == free to join C'MON NOW!!!

And again. Go **** yourself. No one else wants to. Spamwhore.

Wow...People are ******* pricks on here...OP said GREATgrandpa, meaning the grandpa's grandpa; meaning he was probably in his 90s, or at least his 80s. He was probably reverting back to childhood. I can't believe no one helped him, no wonder he cried =(

Actually, that would be the grandpa's father. And he wasn't necessarily going senile. A lot of times, the major sphincters of the body start loosening or giving out long before the mind starts to go. So if he had all his mental faculties, I'm sure he was humiliated. Poor form, OP, for someone not quietly taking him aside and helping to clean him up.