Disappointment

By nevergoingtopeeagain - 07/11/2013 00:16 - United States - Richmond

Today, I went to the bathroom on the way to class. After washing my hands, I couldn't figure out how to turn off the water. I finally resorted to asking a professor for help. She turned it off, looked me in the eyes and said, "Please don't tell me you're here on a scholarship." FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 646
You deserved it 36 033

Same thing different taste

Top comments

katydid95 5

How do you not know how to turn off the water? Better yet, how'd you even turn the water on in the first place?

Comments

I can just picture the faucet being an motion censor one and OP thinking the only way to turn it off is to keep swipping their hand under it. "Why won't the water quit running!!!"

mrlopez 13

So it goes as such: OP mentions the teacher turning the sensor-operated tap off for OP... o_O

atleast she helped you.. try to impress her .

hockeygoalie13 15

It's a possibility that OP is textbook smart but lacks common sense.

People like that drive me nuts! And the ones who are insanely smart but think that it's cute to play dumb. Don't even get me started!

It's ok OP. I always have problems getting the hand dryer to start on my campus and i just aimlessly continue to rub my hands in front and around it. At least you asked. by asking, you're only a fool for a moment. By not asking, you're a fool for a life time.

Surely you just do the opposite of what you done to turn it on?

OP, I think you should have just walked away and lived your life in a shroud of mystery. Everybody but you would be wondering who left the water on.

what kind of complex system of flow management did this particular water dispenser employ?