Cute trick, asshole

By newly single teetotaler - 23/10/2020 23:01

Today, the guy I've been seeing decided to "test the theory" that I can't drink alcohol due to a liver condition by mixing some into my drinks. He then complained that my ceaseless vomiting made his bathroom smell bad, and only took me to hospital when I started having a seizure. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 044
You deserved it 320

Same thing different taste

Top comments

“Today the guy that I‘be been seeing got arrested by the cops for assault and battery by attempting to poison me with alcohol me despite my repeated warnings that I would end up in the hospital due to a liver condition.”

samomaha 17

I agree with Bogrbon. You need to tell the police this story.

Comments

xxlk4xx 6

I agree with everyone else, tell the police! if someone says they cant eat or drink something weather it be because of allergies or in your case liver issues then people should respect that.

coius 23

Hope dude gets raped in jail twice. He needs a lesson taught about not testing waters. My wife can’t have alcohol as she has a form of asian alcohol intolerance syndrome and the second i see anything in her hand (even cooking alcohol which i’ve gotten rid of before an incident happened) i summersault over furniture to rip it away. I only drink beer. So easy to know what she can and cant have, but i dont want her to suffer vommiting half the night from it. To do it on purpose is deplorable. Like putting peanuts in a meal for someone who has peanut allergies to see if they are lying. Wtf?

By your username, it sounds like you dumped his ass. And that is very good news. So sorry you had to go through that. Honestly, you should probably tell the cops because that could be considered attempted murder. It's battery if nothing else.

randybryant799 20

Couldn't you taste it?? I can always taste booze.