Crushed

By annonymous - 19/09/2012 06:24 - United States

Today, I was talking on the phone with my crush. After an hour of talking she told me, "If you were half as hot as you sound over the phone, I'd date you immediately." Maybe I should give up on love and start a phone sex line. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 345
You deserved it 2 708

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

She's not worth your time. Find someone who likes you for who you are, not what you look like.

Learn a romance language, and you'll practically be irresistible to any woman.

BunchieRules 31

42 - I get the joke, but German isn't a romance language anyway. 15 was probably thinking of French or Spanish.

mammabear1210 4

She said immediately if you were. So there is a chance she would date you, just not as soon.

Those 900 numbers are great if you can get em.

Call a sex line, cry deeply, demand a refund....

icecreamdriveby 5

I think op has a decent chance. She brought up dating and didn't say only if he was that hot, she just said immediately. To me, thay means she has thought about it. Maybe she just sucks at compliments.

Sicilysstallion 2

Haha you'd make some bank of that hobby

So you're complaining that the person you like completely exposed herself as a superficial twat? You should have said "I'm glad you like my voice. **** you." and then hung up on her without another thought. If people cared more about personality and less about looks, the world would be a much happier (though uglier) place.

I agree that people should be more focused on personality, but you do have to admit that looks do play a significant role. The saying is, after all, "Love at first sight", not "Love at first political debate".

Fishinaddict22 1

I mostly agree with you Doc but there has to be some amount of physical attraction. However if you truly love someone's personality, hang around them more and I guarantee an attraction will grow. You might not call that person hot but you'll find them to be the most beautiful individual in the world, then BAM! True love :)

murphdarkly 13

It's not like she's saying your ugly just that your voice is super sexy to her...

Hang in there, cause those golden pipes may sway her! She is thinking about it if she even mentioned it, and your personality may trump it all. Tell her your interested in her!!

DasHaas 9

Count me in the "not worth hunting the shallow ones" category.