Creepypasta

By Anonymous - 02/04/2016 15:48 - United States - Nashville

Spicy
Today, for the first time, I made a guy get a boner and make out with me. This would've been great if it hadn't been a dream, and if the guy in question hadn't been my brother. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 005
You deserved it 4 712

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What the actual **** did I just read.

What's fun for the family, involves 2 to 4 people and can result in pleasure? A board game! Everyone is pleased when they win monopoly!

Comments

Aerobic_Exorcism 13
UserError94 18

Because her brother is the only Ten she sees?

PoolDeadio 12
Mathalamus 24

interesting. strange dream happen sometimes.

Uh I think you need to go spend some time with guys. Preferably not family members..

Sometimes the people that someone talks to before going to bed pop up in their dreams and unfortunately it was your brother...

Posted in Tennessee. Sounds about right.

Huh, I always thought it was poor form to get a boner during a make out session.

It's a natural reaction from the male body, I'd be more concerned if that didn't happened.

So what you're saying is you wish it wasn't a dream?

yellowzinnias 20

I love how people think you have control over your dreams. OP, your dream doesn't mean that you want to be incestuous with your brother. From my background in relationship communication, it seems to me to indicate that you have trouble establishing the type of trust & emotional intimacy with men that allows you (and in turn, them) to enjoy the physical part of the relationship. Your dream brother isn't ACTUALLY your brother. He represents a man in your life who you trust that much though, obviously, in a platonic way. I hope you can meet someone you can establish that sort of emotional trust with AND want to sleep with!

flyingflies 36

Finally someone with a rational comment! It happens, everyone has weird dreams that feel good and then creep you out when you wake up.