Creepypasta

By running scared - 08/04/2016 09:40 - Norway

Today, I found out that my violent ex has moved to my country for the sole purpose of tracking me down. I know this because my former boss called and told me she gave him my address. She loves the idea of us getting back together because, "You're such a cute couple!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 641
You deserved it 1 799

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ninjamadi 16

that's not right at all. bosses are not supposed to give out private information like that. you could report her if the ex is that crazy and get her fired for putting you in a dangerous situation

MikaykayUnicorn 36

Yeah, that's super illegal. It's like how doctors aren't supposed to give out info to people about your health and issues unless you state so; this was extremely uncalled for and I cannot believe anyone in that position would think that it would be okay. You definitely should report her OP. She endangered you just because she thought you would be a cute couple.

Comments

cornwallus24 8

WTF? In spite of the fact that what your boss did was highly illegal, this was absolutely none of her business to begin with. This person is your ex for a reason! What a meddling bitch. I'm sure that she pulled some crazy ass mental gymnastics to convince herself that she was doing something good and all, but screw her. She's obviously one of those people that do "good deeds" to feed her own ego and self worth. Good luck with the situation, OP. FYL indeed.

That sucks OP! Call the cops if it gets too bad

Move again.. Always run from your problems

I can't tell if you're being serious or not, but moving WOULD probably be for the best unless OP can get his ex arrested.

Chill in a hotel or a friends place for a while, move your car or anything that would give him information that you live there. Also maybe get some one to stay at your place so when he comes your friend can answer the door so he doesn't think you live there.

Do they have the equivalent of restraining orders in Norway?

OP is from Norway. I don't know what their gun laws are like there but if they're anything like most of Europe's that won't be easy or it might not be legally possible.

Your boss is an idiot. Call the police. And run again if you have too. I wish you all the best

elizacandle 29

HOLY SHIT. WHAT THE ****? I'M SO SORRY OP.

under that data mis use act thats actually illegal.