Creepypasta

By running scared - 08/04/2016 09:40 - Norway

Today, I found out that my violent ex has moved to my country for the sole purpose of tracking me down. I know this because my former boss called and told me she gave him my address. She loves the idea of us getting back together because, "You're such a cute couple!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 641
You deserved it 1 799

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ninjamadi 16

that's not right at all. bosses are not supposed to give out private information like that. you could report her if the ex is that crazy and get her fired for putting you in a dangerous situation

MikaykayUnicorn 36

Yeah, that's super illegal. It's like how doctors aren't supposed to give out info to people about your health and issues unless you state so; this was extremely uncalled for and I cannot believe anyone in that position would think that it would be okay. You definitely should report her OP. She endangered you just because she thought you would be a cute couple.

Comments

corky1992 33

I don't think she can legally give out your address..

I love how all the comments are concerned for your safety and not assholes making a joke .. On another note , stay safe ! And get away from them both !

This is what happens when you discuss your personal things at professional place. I feel YDI

No one deserves a violent stalker wtf

How did they discuss private things at work!? I think it's normal for a former boss to know where you're moving. And as the other said, NO ONE deserves this. Op is at risk of ******* dying because of their stupid former boss.

OP deserves to be terrified and for his violent ex to know where he lives and follow him? Wow well aren't you just an awful person?

pharmalady 10

If safety is a concern it is absolutely normal for your personal life to be discussed at work.

Sounds like you should probably pack up and get ready to move right away, maybe stay with a friend so you aren't alone?

This might just be the worst FML I've ever read.

conholio33 28

That sucks op, guess its time for a reatraining order

Now it's time to watch catch me if you can

Uh yeah, that was illegal. You can't give out ANY personal info or contact info of other employees.

riledupdemon 3

My experience is for New Mexico in the USA, but giving out your information like that is lawsuit worthy. She and the company are liable for all costs associated with moving and getting away from him a second time. Someone told me that they might have to replace the money wasted on the original move as well but that I can't be sure about. But the company did pay for her to move again.