Creepypasta

By running scared - 08/04/2016 09:40 - Norway

Today, I found out that my violent ex has moved to my country for the sole purpose of tracking me down. I know this because my former boss called and told me she gave him my address. She loves the idea of us getting back together because, "You're such a cute couple!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 641
You deserved it 1 799

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ninjamadi 16

that's not right at all. bosses are not supposed to give out private information like that. you could report her if the ex is that crazy and get her fired for putting you in a dangerous situation

MikaykayUnicorn 36

Yeah, that's super illegal. It's like how doctors aren't supposed to give out info to people about your health and issues unless you state so; this was extremely uncalled for and I cannot believe anyone in that position would think that it would be okay. You definitely should report her OP. She endangered you just because she thought you would be a cute couple.

Comments

Kr1ket927 15

How scary! So sorry OP! I moved to a different state to escape my violent ex. Wishing you the best!

wow really?! What kind of bullshit establishment she runnin? sue her and that bullshit company

Call the cops and get a restraining order immediately.

You can sue her for that. She gave out your personal information to your stalker. Whatever you do next: therapy, move, new job, etc. you can include the cost of those things in your case. Make her fork out the money for you having to further flee/hide.

If you move again, I would avoid giving her your address, OP. Hope you're okay!

Give her information out to telemarketers. Not as dangerous, but turnabout is fair play, no?

I don't know what the gun laws are like where you live, but if you can, get one. (If the idea of putting a real bullet through someone, even if they will hurt you given the chance, turns you off, you can load it w/ rubber bullets or buckshot. It won't kill him, but it'll sure as shit slow him down and let you get away.). If you can get the idea into his head that you will actually kill him if he come near you, he may back off. Also, if you have a solid way to keep yourself safe, you'll sleep better.