Creepypasta

By running scared - 08/04/2016 09:40 - Norway

Today, I found out that my violent ex has moved to my country for the sole purpose of tracking me down. I know this because my former boss called and told me she gave him my address. She loves the idea of us getting back together because, "You're such a cute couple!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 641
You deserved it 1 799

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ninjamadi 16

that's not right at all. bosses are not supposed to give out private information like that. you could report her if the ex is that crazy and get her fired for putting you in a dangerous situation

MikaykayUnicorn 36

Yeah, that's super illegal. It's like how doctors aren't supposed to give out info to people about your health and issues unless you state so; this was extremely uncalled for and I cannot believe anyone in that position would think that it would be okay. You definitely should report her OP. She endangered you just because she thought you would be a cute couple.

Comments

Heartbeat94 4

get a court order... if he violates it, send his sorry ass to prison...

Superbaker123 14

I'm pretty sure that disclosing private information is illegal. I would report your boss.

This has probably already been said here, but all I can say is get the police involved ASAP and report your old boss for what she did.

Sandman2015 12

Call the police, sue your former boss, and if possible, carry some form of protection and never go anywhere alone until this person is off the streets and no longer a threat to you.

Pretty sure it's illegal to give out someone's personal information. She had no right to do that.

Report her and get the hell out of town. Go stay with friends, family anyone who can help! Call the police and tell them how scared you are! Your safety really matters op and please stay safe!!!!

it's not so easy to just move away but i hope the OP has people she can stay with to keep safe.

I agree, I was taught in high school what to do about situations like this and it really helped a friend of mine who was going through a similar issue. To all the ladies and gents reading this, best thing to do in an abusive relationship and you want it over is to first break up with them. Don't give the reason, stop answering their texts and calls and if they show up at your house, pretend your not home and tell relatives who live with you to tell them you're not home

Yep. My bad. I hope he can find some place safe (:

Cdwoods 20

I guess it's time for a restraining order.

The law is on your side, OP. If the cops know about this and he tries anything, he will be not only charged with what he did but can also be charged with stalking and harassment.

I don't know where you're from or how the law handles this where you are, but definitely call the police, report your former boss, talk to friends and family about staying with you until this is resolved, and arm yourself if it is legal to do so. I'd rather see the cops take him first, but if it comes down to you or him you need to do whatever it takes to make sure you're the one that walks away. Best of luck, op. I feel for you.