Crazy

By Anonymous - 30/11/2009 02:06 - United States

Today, I spoke with my boyfriend's crazy ex-girlfriend. Actually, she isn't all that crazy. He really did cheat on her with half a dozen other girls. The same girls he's apparently cheating on me with. How do I know for sure? Thank you crazy ex for his email passwords. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 770
You deserved it 5 255

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Your boyfriend sounds a lot like my ex. Who told all our mutual friends that I'm a monstrously perverted sexual deviant with "an extensive collection of horse **** ****** and my own personal dungeon". Why? Because I was "mean" to him when he tried to hook up with me after I broke up with him.

lol you do realize that you're going to soon be the crazy ex girlfriend right?

Comments

His name wouldn't happen to be Justin Losey, would it?

well you probably didnt see that one coming did you?

Yo' boyfran be pimpin' the ho's gur.. How does someone manage to keep six people in the dark and on a leash like that? strange. Hopefully OP found out sooner than later.

I wondered that too. But these clever sleezebags do exist in the world. My ex boyfriend did the circle dating to me in high school, so it was a little easier considering we're not always in the same classes and chances are I won't even know the girls he's hooking up with. MY ex made the dickwad mistake of hooking up with HALF my friends, so it didn't take long for me to find out. Even when I came up to him with evidence, he denied the whole cheating thing. I broke his heart starting with his wallet and never looked back. The other girls in the circle did too not long after. As far as I know, the moron hasn't changed. About a year later he tried circle-dating again and made a wrong move. One gal was a mechanic and pretty much fully disassembled his car while he was bowling one night. I SO wanna meet her and shake her hand. So much better than what I did to him! 3 years after high school and I'm sure he's the same idiot I left behind.

Thats awful Luckster! :[ My first boyfriend was about the same. He was such a liar, ***** and a cheat. But the sleeze got what was coming to him. Nobody wants anything to do with him nowadays and he's realized it.. and he deserves to be alone for that matter,. a thousand times over. Disassembling his car is sweet revenge, clever. ;P

sarcdude 3

maybe the girls know and are ok with the other girls. In that case all = ****.

startafire 0

Sounds like you're dating my ex. o.0 He used to tell me his ex was a crazy bitch... and she was, to a degree. Turned out that he was cheating on me with her... and another ****... and possibly another. -_- You should change his e-mail passwords on him, tell those ****** to **** off, and get yourself a new man. Best of luck to you.

How come he's the one sleeping with three or four different girls at the same time, but they're the *****? Especially if they didn't happen to know he had a girlfriend, which is frequently the case.

startafire 0

He was cheating on her before the OP did anything at all, so he didn't have to resort to any tricks at all. He was already whoring it up.

.......................I have nothing to say.

First sign of craziness: talking to yourself Second sign of craziness: talking to his ex Third sign of craziness: listening to her advice regarding whether or not it’s a good idea to hack into your boyfriend’s private e-mail account. Granted, the guy is all kinds of bad, but you two exes got what you deserved when you started snooping in his private affairs.

Intellectualist 0

He shouldn't have anything to hide form his girlfriend. Not FYL though. at least you're out of it. If you found out he'd been cheating on you, and you were engaged and getting married tomorrow, then it's fyl , but youre away from him and can move on. Don't be a mug and go for a known asshole next time, just a tip.

theblazian 0

Anyone who doubts my honesty deserve whatever they get when they find out I'm a liar!

faxe 0

Don't have much to say on cheaters, but 6 of them at one time sounds like a diagnosis for nymphomania. That's a lot of effort, lies and money for pussy.

you should of messed with his girlfriends on his email and then dump him