Deflexion

By Rach - 07/04/2024 06:00 - United States

Spicy
Today, I grabbed my husband’s phone to call my mom. The first thing I see is Google with searches like, “Hot young Latina singles dating” and a PornHub tab that had a “Petite Latina Teen” search. I’m white. When I asked my husband about it, he said his “buddy” hacked his internet, then angrily asked why I went through his phone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 239
You deserved it 211

Same thing different taste

Top comments

why so many YDI? The creepy part isn't the **** it's the looking up of brown teenage girls especially "singles".

Never Let Go 15

all the men big mad bc she went through his history 💀 yall prob cheating on your girl, too. If you don't have anything to hide, you don't care about anyone going through your phone. Plain and simple. OP trust your intuition. He lied to you about it, no one hacks your internet that easily especially a "buddy". From the streets he came, to the streets he shall go.

Comments

why so many YDI? The creepy part isn't the **** it's the looking up of brown teenage girls especially "singles".

You grabbed his phone to use the phone app. and he casually had his browser history showing? I call BS on this part. You suspected him of cheating and got a hold of his phone to check it out. I'm not YDI'ing this for ousting his cheating. I'm YDI'ing this because this is a bold face lie and you are trying to seek sympathy and trying to justify it to us. While it doesn't matter to us, you are exposing that you are being a duplicitative partner and are not worth trusting either. Yes he got mad knowing that he was busted. He is just at much at fault for his actions. But you trying to justify yours with your lies means you don't see what was wrong there too. and for that, I think you got what you deserved. Honestly, break up with him because you don't deserve someone who won't honor you.

I'm tired of this "blame the woman" bullshit. Men who want to **** children (teen girls ARE children) are ******* sick and vile. Doesn't matter why she saw it, she saw it. HE is the reason there's an issue. Not her. seriously.. can men not take ANY responsibility for their ******* actions, ever? jfc

Never Let Go 15

all the men big mad bc she went through his history 💀 yall prob cheating on your girl, too. If you don't have anything to hide, you don't care about anyone going through your phone. Plain and simple. OP trust your intuition. He lied to you about it, no one hacks your internet that easily especially a "buddy". From the streets he came, to the streets he shall go.

I would be more worried about the word teen than Latina