Crazy

By Anonymous - 30/11/2009 02:06 - United States

Today, I spoke with my boyfriend's crazy ex-girlfriend. Actually, she isn't all that crazy. He really did cheat on her with half a dozen other girls. The same girls he's apparently cheating on me with. How do I know for sure? Thank you crazy ex for his email passwords. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 770
You deserved it 5 255

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Your boyfriend sounds a lot like my ex. Who told all our mutual friends that I'm a monstrously perverted sexual deviant with "an extensive collection of horse **** ****** and my own personal dungeon". Why? Because I was "mean" to him when he tried to hook up with me after I broke up with him.

lol you do realize that you're going to soon be the crazy ex girlfriend right?

Comments

mon_e_mons 0

how is this an FML? you have the opertunity to get back in such a way that would make his cheating on you worth it just so you could get back at him. you should be racking ur brain at the possiblilties

I know the feeling! Except, I was the girlfriend at the time, and it was the crazy girl who my ex was cheating on me with that spoke to me (and before I caught her, she'd been speaking to me through his MSN account, pretending to be him...that's the definition of crazy, folks). I also confirmed his cheating by accessing the e-mail password that he so stupidly gave me. People like that are disgusting; this doesn't have to be a FYL just because you should be soooooo glad to be rid of him.

jenjen1112 0

well every guy has a "crazy ex-girlfriend" im pretty sure my exboyfriends refer me like that u just have to be thankful to have spoken to ur boyfriend "crazy exgirlfriend" cuz u found out some secrets ur bf has well good luck

Send a message to all those girls and tell them that ass is cheating on them with a dozen of other girls.

FleurDelacour498 0

Oh that sucks. Really. I'm sorry. You would've found out he was cheating anyway. Better late than never...seriously though, he's a jerk.

xenomorph 0

This may be relevant to your situation: http://xkcd.com/215/

Isn't this more like a win? I mean, c'mon, you can spy on your pathetic bf and then dump him, and move on.

eezoo07 0

checking his e-mails would make you crazy as well. but in that case, I think we're all a little crazy. guys blow.

who the hell needs a whale **** *****? holy shit how horny can you be?! the thing must be the size of a car, so how in hell would you use the thing?! same with a horse- who gets horny enough to have a piece of plastic at least a yard long shoved into you?!

Ever nail a Mormon? After popping out 13 kids, things, well... you get the idea.

Hmm... makes me wonder if I should speak with any crazy exes my partners claim to have. Then again, I do value my health.