Confused?

By Anonymous - 06/04/2009 17:15 - United States

Today, I was going on a dinner date with a girl I had just met. After I picked her up I asked her if she would like to get lobster. She looked at me and asked if those were the red ones. Confused I nodded. She replied, "Sorry, I don't eat red meat." I laughed. She was serious. FML
I agree, your life sucks 67 614
You deserved it 6 023

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, I'd say it's an fml because the dude apparently can't find any dates that are smarter than a box of rocks.

Comments

77, you dont get a 3.7 in college by memorization. in hs yes, college no.

volleyballnick 0

Be glad you got rid of that one,,,

DeadMansCrack 4

how did this get published...? its not even an FML

I like how #52 tried so hard to prove how intelligent sie is. Welcome to the internet, where no one cares. (I also don't think anyone *really* believes there is any correlation between hair color and intelligence. All it is is a stupid, overplayed joke that hasn't been funny for about a thousand years.) #84, depends on the class/program/degree. I've taken plenty of classes that require nothing but the ability to memorize vast amounts of information in a short amount of time. Critical thinking not required. How impressive your college GPA is is hugely dependent on what you're studying, I think. Medicine is a whole lot different than "recreation." (Do they even have "recreation" degrees anymore?)

vt_mruhlin 0

Seriously dude, if she's hot stick with it. Go find a smart girl on the side to get married to. The dumb one still won't know what the eff is going on between you. Keeping the smart one from knowing you're cheating though, that's a different story.

If you're at the age where the girls you pick up have intellect like this, going to a seafood place is way overdoing it (at least ordering such an expensive meal like lobster is.)

well to be honest with you, if you wanted to impress her, you failed misserably. she does not even probably know how to appreciate good food at least. now if she is very hot, i might consider overlooking that fact, but overall i could say, don't bother. with that girl.

#82 made my day a whole lot better. My vote is don't take someone for lobster unless it is a serious relationship. That way, you won't waste money on a complete dumbass.

Look on the bright side... you saved some dough.