Cocobananas

By why... - 05/06/2012 17:21 - United States - East Orange

Today, my husband went nuts. He's quit his job and set out building an amateur bomb shelter in our backyard. According to him, there's "substantial evidence" that cannibalism is on the rise across the country, and that "it's gonna be like Resident Evil out there, babe." FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 028
You deserved it 3 536

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ohcoolstorybro 14

Because the cops shot the guy FIVE times before he went down, I'm guessing one of them was in the head.. Have you heard about the mother eating her baby, the dude eating his roommate, and there have been a few other ones out there too. I don't believe this is a "zombie pandemic" but some freaky shit is going on.

Comments

Your husband seems fun but I get his worries, the Miami Zombie!

Well if zombies do come some good stuff to have 1.A bag of skittles.2.A sword (they dont need reloading)3.a gun.4some rope.5.alot of canned food.6.a bag of cookies.

Swords need reloading. It's called a whetstone.

Despite the fact that there's evidence of people eating other people all across the country. Just give it a bit and he'll get over it. Calm down, dudette.

Which is different from how it has been in every country at every other point in history how, exactly?

Devoo 7

HOLY SHIT GET LEON AND CHRIS!

Oh, tell him not to worry. That's only happening here in Miami Fl. -_-

kebell68 2
hollykate 4

Keveinn95 I agree 110% with you.but it doesn't matter how many times you tell people,some are too scared to believe so they push away and say it's "bullshit".whatever people think just be aware because even idiot don't believe us,just know scary shit is happening and getting worse everyday

Oh please, tell us how not believing in a shadowing organization who controls much of the world from a secret location (presumably Denver international. Yes i know those conspiracies) means that we are scared of this "supposed" reality and try to push it away because of fear and denial? I would absolutely love to hear your reasoning.

God forbid you two have kids.... Lol, but no offense to you, OP.

rachdrenck 0

True story! Build a shelter and stock it! Im a prepper too!

callmenick 1

He's got a valid point, however I wouldn't go to extremes like that.